CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

Turkish sheeple have fallen for a poisoned dwarf lording it over them until 2029. Turkey has stepped backwards from a modern secular state and democracy to an absolute farce of a man with a totalitarian presidential system with no checks or balances on his power.

Islamists and any other fundamentalist from any religion are dangerous when in power. It seems nothing has been learned from the twentieth centuries greatest fuck ups.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Turkey is a 3rd world shithole and it's people are primitive peasants.

The country is run by corrupt oiks.

I'm glad you clarified that it was Turkey as there's rather a lot of places that description suits, including Cheshire I beleive.

3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Turkish sheeple have fallen for a poisoned dwarf lording it over them until 2029. Turkey has stepped backwards from a modern secular state and democracy to an absolute farce of a man with a totalitarian presidential system with no checks or balances on his power.

Islamists and any other fundamentalist from any religion are dangerous when in power. It seems nothing has been learned from the twentieth centuries greatest fuck ups.

Easily done when you control what people see, read and listen to. I reckon he's been studying North Korea and the dead cunt from Venezuela.  

Guest Manky

I hope the EU let them join for a laugh. 80 million confused fuckers who can't decide if they want electricity and wallpaper or goat shagging and suicide vests. Send over a couple of thousand divorcees in their 50's with the "19 year old Fehmi loves me and doesn't want my money or residency in the UK" fixation, light blue touch paper and retire.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Manky said:

I hope the EU let them join for a laugh. 80 million confused fuckers who can't decide if they want electricity and wallpaper or goat shagging and suicide vests. Send over a couple of thousand divorcees in their 50's with the "19 year old Fehmi loves me and doesn't want my money or residency in the UK" fixation, light blue touch paper and retire.

They'll be the only ones left in the poxy thing. They can have it.  

Ahmet Mumtaz Taylan, is a cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Turkey is a 3rd world shithole and it's people are primitive peasants.

The country is run by corrupt oiks.

Come off it... You simply adore a Turkish Bath, getting all hot and steamy with Abdul Bollockbasi.

8 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

But of course it's only us whites that can be nationalistic. When brown people do it it's just "culture".

• Like 1

I think this outcome was a foregone conclusion. A case of tightening the screw after the failed coup.

I sat watching the evening news on Easter Day. Turks being fed their shit, North Koreans being fed their shit and no different for us, watching the fucking Queen going to church and Maggie May's easter homily. We are all mugged, just in a different style. I'd kill all the cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
36 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

But of course it's only us whites that can be nationalistic. When brown people do it it's just "culture".

Not at all, any fanatic, be it religious or patriotic can be an unstable and dangerous thing. Ask punkape.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Not at all, any fanatic, be it religious or patriotic can be an unstable and dangerous thing. Ask punkape.

Catholicism helps stabilise peoples lives providing moral and spiritual guidance and giving community cohesion and well-being.

The drinking of wines is also encouraged as seen in Jesus's parable of the marriage feast at Canaan.

Fuck off.

34 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Catholicism helps stabilise peoples lives providing moral and spiritual guidance and giving community cohesion and well-being.

The drinking of wines is also encouraged as seen in Jesus's parable of the marriage feast at Canaan.

Fuck off.

Point taken.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Punkape said:
  1. Catholicism helps stabilise peoples lives providing moral and spiritual guidance and giving community cohesion and well-being.
  2. The drinking of wines is also encouraged as seen in Jesus's parable of the marriage feast at Canaan.
  3. Fuck off.
  1. Doubtful, but it does contribute to the spread of AIDS in Africa.
  2. It's not 100% bollocks then, just 99% bollocks.
  3. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Catholicism helps stretch choir boys sphincters and prevents them suffering from constipation in later life.

27 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:
  1. Doubtful, but it does contribute to the spread of AIDS in Africa.
  2. It's not 100% bollocks then, just 99% bollocks.
  3. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Catholicism has saved thousands of lives in Africa by encouraging safe sexual relationships within the confines of marriage.It has set up innumerable charities to help those with AIDS and AIDS orphans.

The promotion of condom use promotes immorality and the spread of all venereal and other diseases such as Hepatitis.

Incidentently fuck off as well.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Catholicism has saved thousands of lives in Africa by encouraging safe sexual relationships within the confines of marriage.It has set up innumerable charities to help those with AIDS and AIDS orphans.

The promotion of condom use promotes immorality and the spread of all venereal and other diseases such as Hepatitis.

Incidentently fuck off as well.

Oh do piss off! Really? Forbidding the use of condoms helps stop the spread of HIV/AIDs does it? I sometimes wonder what planet you are on.

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Oh do piss off! Really? Forbidding the use of condoms helps stop the spread of HIV/AIDs does it? I sometimes wonder what planet you are on.

:rolleyes:

The Catholic Church doesn't "forbid" condom use in Africa but presents the correct moral alternative and safer choices.This is it's stance everywhere.You can't seriously expect the the Chuch do go out to people worldwide and tell people how to sin.

As one dedicated but realistic priest said to a member of his congregation....... "if your absolutely going to sin then sin safely"

Anyway condoms are notoriously unreliable.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

The Catholic doesn't "forbid" condom use in Africa but presents the correct moral alternative and safer choices.This is it's stance everywhere.You can't seriously expect the the Chuch do go out to people worldwide and tell people how to sin.

As one dedicated but realistic priest said to a member of his congregation....... "if your absolutely going to sin then sin safely"

Anyway condoms are notoriously unreliable.

Yep, we know of one that failed SPECTACULARLY many years ago,  don't we Punkers?

You nigerian shish kebab..... On topic!!!

16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Yep, we know of one that failed SPECTACULARLY many years ago,  don't we Punkers?

You nigerian shish kebab..... On topic!!!

You should consider the potential positives of Christian lifestyle choices with your own family and your own personal sex life if you have one.

I would also remind you that the main purpose of sex is for procreation and should take place within the bounds of marriage between a man and a woman.Proper adherence to this is important for spiritual and moral maintenance regardless of your other "wandering".

I will advise you on other areas of your life from time to time and you can share your personal development with other board members at Cuntscorner.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You should consider the potential positives of Christian lifestyle choices with your own family and your own personal sex life if you have one.

I would also remind you that the main purpose of sex is for procreation and should take place within the bounds of marriage between a man and a woman.Proper adherence to this is important for spiritual and moral maintenance regardless of your other "wandering".

I will advise you on other areas of your life from time to time and you can share your personal development with other board members at Cuntscorner.

lol... one of the funniest things I've seen this week, right up there with that cat splattered across the road by that tractor...

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Hypocrite... You were begat from Litmus Paper. 

I'm a board member.. Bored of you.