CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Guest Stonk

Guest Stonk

Fucking typical.

Just as you finish cleaning the Weetabix off your kitchen floor and settle down to read the day's news, there's that fucking Prince Harry banging on about his dead fucking mum.

For fuck's sake man, it was 20 years ago.  Move on, you cunt.

My take on this illegitimate ginger cunt-stick is that he's stealthily concealing depraved homosexualist tendencies. Let's be honest, all the tarts he's seen in public with are probably paid twinks in frocks. Nothing would surprise me less than to learn that this Fanta-pants prick's idea of heaven is a newly serviced Dyson and a bumper pack of factory-fresh anal beads, just like that jug-eared, yogurt-weaving old lesbian that he calls "dad". I want him dead.

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Rev said:

My take on this illegitimate ginger cunt-stick is that he's stealthily concealing depraved homosexualist tendencies. Let's be honest, all the tarts he's seen in public with are probably paid twinks in frocks. Nothing would surprise me less than to learn that this Fanta-pants prick's idea of heaven is a newly serviced Dyson and a bumper pack of factory-fresh anal beads, just like that jug-eared, yogurt-weaving old lesbian that he calls "dad". I want him dead.

A bit harsh that. Why bring yoghurt into it.

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

If he's truly pining for a Mother, then where is Roops at his hour of need?

Mrs R is sweet and fragrant, like a parochial Jenny Agutter and as such, I claim her as my own.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Rev said:

Mrs R is sweet and fragrant, like a parochial Jenny Agutter and as such, I claim her as my own.

But, Rev, I have always been led to believe that you were a foundling?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 2:56 PM, Rev said:

You've got the most suitable avatar out of the whole of cuntscorner if that's how you see MrsR

Guest Lady Penelope
On 18/04/2017 at 2:58 PM, 'eavensabove said:

But, Rev, I have always been led to believe that you were a foundling?

He was found by Mrs R on her doorstep .. he was just 43 years of age at the time.