CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James / Lauren Harries

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Lady Penelope

The only one's that really bother me are these silly cunts on stags night who decide to dress in their girlfriends clothes for "fun". Probably even more screwed up than some of the silly cunts on here who post noms like this (I am sure she has been previously posted anyway). From what little I have read about dearest Lauren is that she was totally fucked up by her parents and in the case of her surgery her mother decided to become an amateur gender therapapist and decided that she was a female in  a male body and then arranged for the surgery. So Lauren had little real choice in the matter. Having just researched something called the gender recognition act it might well be that using her previous name is in breach of that act. Highly dangerous territory.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

The only one's that really bother me are these silly cunts on stags night who decide to dress in their girlfriends clothes for "fun". Probably even more screwed up than some of the silly cunts on here who post noms like this (I am sure she has been previously posted anyway). From what little I have read about dearest Lauren is that she was totally fucked up by her parents and in the case of her surgery her mother decided to become an amateur gender therapapist and decided that she was a female in  a male body and then arranged for the surgery. So Lauren had little real choice in the matter. Having just researched something called the gender recognition act it might well be that using her previous name is in breach of that act. Highly dangerous territory.

The piss-head brigade are all closet queers wanting to come out, but without the bollocks to do so.

Harries, should have been known to Social Services from the moment he hit the news. He's too fucking dim to make decisions for himself, rather like the mother that pushed the cunt out. 

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

An albino is an old comic book in Glasgow. .kmeer..gi a gander at yon albino jimmy lad..och it gaw tae onit 

Panzerknacker 

Hate to say it but thats the first ( and last)  thing you have said that made me chuckle.

Your still a bellend though.

Mingeeta

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

The actual information about Lauren Harries is well documented, nevertheless given that one of the photographs is of a child and given the nature of some of the abusive personal comments made here, which relate to what she is not to what she has done,  I agree that there could be a problem. Under the circumstances I think it would be prudent to draw this topic to a close.

• Rick_B locked this topic