CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James / Lauren Harries

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

What a total cunt of a freak this twat is. I remember seeing the albino-noid on TV before he became a she. Quite as to why the cunt ever bothered is beyond any reasonable thought...  There are times when some kids should be snuffed, and surely this is one example, though there must be others I'm sure, a few of which frequent CC... at a guess. 

_40766130_jamesharries203300wm.jpg lauren-harries-this-morning-37.png

Guest DingTheRioja
23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

What a total cunt of a freak this twat is. I remember seeing the albino-noid on TV before he became a she. Quite as to why the cunt ever bothered is beyond any reasonable thought...  There are times when some kids should be snuffed, and surely this is one example, though there must be others I'm sure, a few of which frequent CC... at a guess. 

Which is the before and which is after?

Actually, don't bother, just pull the trigger.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Does Roops know you've published a picture of her on here? 

Ha!

I find most albino's strange, sickly-looking oiks. One or two are more than passable, but the rest should be snuffed and certainly not allowed to breed. They are aliens. 

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ha!

I find most albino's strange, sickly-looking oiks. One or two are more than passable, but the rest should be snuffed and certainly not allowed to breed. They are aliens. 

If you hold a torch behind them, you can see their insides. Yuk.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'll be really surprised if this ringlet-sporting freak hasn't always been into cock.

Most of the sex change brigade are into cock, but after gender reassignment many then start to identify as lesbian women, well why not stay male in the first fucking place and free up trained surgeons to do something worthwhile?! The fucking lot of them should be put to sleep the moment they start whining that their willies shouldn't be there. Attention seeking, mentally deficient cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Most of the sex change brigade are into cock, but after gender reassignment many then start to identify as lesbian women, well why not stay male in the first fucking place and free up trained surgeons to do something worthwhile?! The fucking lot of them should be put to sleep the moment they start whining that their willies shouldn't be there. Attention seeking, mentally deficient cunts.

Fucked up. The lot of 'em... The ones that make me laugh, are the men who become women lesbians and vice versa. What the fuck are they on? 

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fucked up. The lot of 'em... The ones that make me laugh, are the men who become women lesbians and vice versa. What the fuck are they on? 

I'm not certain who said it on here, I think it was Manky, but it was along the lines of..."there are only 3 genders, male, female, and pervert."

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not certain who said it on here, I think it was Manky, but it was along the lines of..."there are only 3 genders, male, female, and pervert."

I know someone who had 3 kids, one of each, a boy, a girl and a hairdresser...

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Indeed... However, Harries is a cunt, not only for being what he is, but who he was too. He was born to be a cunt. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I know someone who had 3 kids, one of each, a boy, a girl and a hairdresser...

My Mrs, wanted a mangle & spin dryer, but got kids instead.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

... male or female or Punkers.

There's a cunt at my missus' work who is "transing" from a bloke into a bloke with tits, like this permed mutant. He's bought so much oestrogen off the internet to have the perfect D cups that he's completely fucked his kidneys and is now on a crusade to get as many young female students to approach their GP in order to blag supplemental drugs for his new fanny. I had the opportunity to smack the prick for smugly insulting Mrs Coitus, whereupon it burst into tears, excusing his outburst on the hormone tablets he was getting from fuck knows where. As a man of compassion and tolerance, I felt it was my civic duty to belt the cunt again. He hit the deck like a sack of shit. Nice tits though.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I reckon Neil would do it 

1 hour ago, Rev said:

There's a cunt at my missus' work who is "transing" from a bloke into a bloke with tits, like this permed mutant. He's bought so much oestrogen off the internet to have the perfect D cups that he's completely fucked his kidneys and is now on a crusade to get as many young female students to approach their GP in order to blag supplemental drugs for his new fanny. I had the opportunity to smack the prick for smugly insulting Mrs Coitus, whereupon it burst into tears, excusing his outburst on the hormone tablets he was getting from fuck knows where. As a man of compassion and tolerance, I felt it was my civic duty to belt the cunt again. He hit the deck like a sack of shit. Nice tits though.

Kick her in the bollocks.