CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DRESSAGE.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Mingeeta
31 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Horses are for school dinners and are not for prancing about on.

iStock_000010653187Small-1.jpg

Fucking hell, sorry outta likes. And the only reason why I was giving it a like, is because when I stopped pissing myself laughing, I cannot fathom where the hell you pulled the thought for this nom out of.

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

That'll be Punkers, at his Donkey Derby

You beat me too it. I was about to edit my post as I realised he would get a bit excited.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

You beat me too it. I was about to edit my post as I realised he would get a bit excited.

.... he's always busy with taming an Ass.

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Fucking hell, sorry outta likes. And the only reason why I was giving it a like, is because when I stopped pissing myself laughing, I cannot fathom where the hell you pulled the thought for this nom out of.

There is but only one way to ensure that your quadrille team ride their mounts in perfect synchrony, and that is to shoot all but one of the fuckers.

Guest Mingeeta
5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

There is but only one way to ensure that your quadrille team ride their mounts in perfect synchrony, and that is to shoot all but one of the fuckers.

Thats 2 likes i owe u

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

He pulled it out of the little brown bottle marked 'Analgesics, keep out of reach of children'

I fucking hate horses; never liked the cunts. They're one of the biggest arseholes of the animal world, just behind that fucking pot-ugly lesbian mandrill Nicola Commie Bastard Mutant Sturgeon cunt. Nobody who's not a screaming homosexualist really gives a flying shit about the bastards. The sooner the poofs' favourite four-legged wankers are marinaded in a piping hot gravy and wrapped in a tasty crispy pancake, the better. Fuck off. Peter Schaffer was a cunt.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rev said:

I fucking hate horses; never liked the cunts. They're one of the biggest arseholes of the animal world, just behind that fucking pot-ugly lesbian mandrill Nicola Commie Bastard Mutant Sturgeon cunt. Nobody who's not a screaming homosexualist really gives a flying shit about the bastards. The sooner the poofs' favourite four-legged wankers are marinaded in a piping hot gravy and wrapped in a tasty crispy pancake, the better. Fuck off. Peter Schaffer was a cunt.

Never liked the cunts, either. Got bit by one as a kid at some farm in Yorkshire for no fucking reason. Cunt just walked over to me and bit me arm when I was pointing something out to me mam. It was on the forearm, too so it didn't think I had food in my hand, it was literally just being a cunt to the short Geordie kid with a bowl cut. Like I didn't have enough fucking problems.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Never liked the cunts, either. Got bit by one as a kid at some farm in Yorkshire for no fucking reason. Cunt just walked over to me and bit me arm when I was pointing something out to me mam. It was on the forearm, too so it didn't think I had food in my hand, it was literally just being a cunt to the short Geordie kid with a bowl cut. Like I didn't have enough fucking problems.

I mounted one(?) in a field when I was pissed and the cunt shot off like a rocket. Woke up in Crawley Hospital with a broken arm...

Hated Cider ever since.

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Horses are for school dinners and are not for prancing about on.

iStock_000010653187Small-1.jpg

My ex girlfriend was into this bollocks so I've spent many an hour freezing my cock off watching this prancing shite. She was however, an amazing fuck, shame she turned out be literally mental. 

• Like 1

I suppose mounting horses develops that healthy and apparently all-important thigh gap for the ladies; although I suspect a few have completely misunderstood this concept and gone on to contract some pretty fucking serious doses of non-species-specific brucellosis while trying to wrap their ankles around the base of the tail after allowing the horse to mount them. Cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My ex girlfriend was into this bollocks so I've spent many an hour freezing my cock off watching this prancing shite. She was however, an amazing fuck, shame she turned out be literally mental. 

Would you say that it was a stable relationship? I mean what was she like on the saddle with a bit in her mouth? 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Atrocious.

Crap on the blow jobs but came at will when on top, at least 5 times a session, didn't have to do fuck all

She must have heard you coming, what with you fucking her in the ear and all that, however I digress... 5 times you say? Are you certain she wasn't laid back upon a bed of nails?