CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

DRESSAGE.

Guest 'eavensabove

14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

She must have heard you coming, what with you fucking her in the ear and all that, however I digress... 5 times you say? Are you certain she wasn't laid back upon a bed of nails? 

She did like it in the ear 'an all and it worries me how you know this. All I can hope for is that I got there before you and pray I remembered to double bag

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She did like it in the ear 'an all and it worries me how you know this. All I can hope for is that I got there before you and pray I remembered to double bag

As I fondly recall, I double bagged her myself and buried her in the garden with your others.

On 18/04/2017 at 8:57 PM, Rick_B said:

I don't like horses, they're dangerous animals. I don't understand their mindset, why would such a fast and powerful animal be so neurotic and skittish. It takes almost nothing to spook them.

Perhaps decades of being consumed for food has brought about such skittishness – and the ability to run quickly. As with people, the ones from France are the most neurotic.

Guest 'eavensabove
36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps decades of being consumed for food has brought about such skittishness – and the ability to run quickly. As with people, the ones from France are the most neurotic.

.. and the most tastiest too... I'm rather partial myself to hors d'oeuvre en croute, washed down with cough stirrup, of course.  Fruits de la Mare is also a good standby on special occasions such as Epsom Derby day for example. 

40 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

.. and the most tastiest too... I'm rather partial myself to hors d'oeuvre en croute, washed down with cough stirrup, of course.  Fruits de la Mare is also a good standby on special occasions such as Epsom Derby day for example. 

All the ones they have to shoot on grand national day get served Bradley wiggins as a way to beat the drugs test

On 18/04/2017 at 8:57 PM, Rick_B said:

I don't like horses, they're dangerous animals. I don't understand their mindset, why would such a fast and powerful animal be so neurotic and skittish. It takes almost nothing to spook them.

Horses aren't neurotic. They are spooked when complete arseholes get near them. I've ridden them bareback and they are easy going animals. 

Guest 'eavensabove
52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All the ones they have to shoot on grand national day get served Bradley wiggins as a way to beat the drugs test

Piggott, is a Cunt. So is everybody else in Leicester.

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Horses aren't neurotic. They are spooked when complete arseholes get near them. I've ridden them bareback and they are easy going animals. 

Look what you've just done! All this talk about bareback, will only bring Punkers back out of his closet.

Think woman, Think! For crying out loud. 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Racehorses are neurotic, it's bred into the fuckers.  I hate horses, fucking hate them, but I seem to have lived/worked around them most of my life.  Fuck knows what I did in a previous life to deserve this...

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Are you going to Appleby horse fair to get laid again this year ?

Just cos you are partial to a big palomino cock doesn't mean everyone else is.

Guest Lady Penelope
37 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Racehorses are neurotic, it's bred into the fuckers.  I hate horses, fucking hate them, but I seem to have lived/worked around them most of my life.  Fuck knows what I did in a previous life to deserve this...

Horses or Osses?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Are you going to Appleby horse fair to get laid again this year ?

I think that your mother laid you as an egg and sat on you for nine months until you hatched Punker's.

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Look what you've just done! All this talk about bareback, will only bring Punkers back out of his closet.

Think woman, Think! For crying out loud. 

Don't be silly, she's got a fanny! He'd insist on a false beard, stick on pubes on the ringer or maybe get her to strap on the plastic instead

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm sure there's plenty of punters here who'd want to go bare back with you gypo...

You're in for a fabulous ride should she also show you her runes...

Guest DingTheRioja

I'm sure there's plenty of punters here who'd want to go bare back with you gypo...

I was going to do something about bareback, but I pulled out at the last minute...

Guest DingTheRioja
46 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like a true Yorkshire-ist, never the generous type

Fuck off, I'd definately give her some Yorkshire beef...!!

Guest 'eavensabove

Like a true Yorkshire-ist, never the generous type

I'd wager Punkers, never uses a cover. Less of course its the cling-film from his chunk of Stilton.