CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rory McLeod

Eric Cuntman

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I went to a live snooker match once and couldn't believe the level of racism displayed. This white cunt kept on hitting this black bastard at nearly every opportunity.

Apparently it's worth 7 points though.

RIP MicroMike

I got in drunk once and switched on the TV to see this scruffy bastard running around on the snooker table trying to get a load of cue balls into one pocket with some fellow whistling and shouting. It was only when I squinted at the TV that I realised I was in fact watching 'One man and his dog'. 

Ithangyou 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I got in drunk once and switched on the TV to see this scruffy bastard running around on the snooker table trying to get a load of cue balls into one pocket with some fellow whistling and shouting. It was only when I squinted at the TV that I realised I was in fact watching 'One man and his dog'. 

Ithangyou 

I used to watch 'One man and his dog', you don't see much of Richard and Judy these days.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Rick_B said:

ISIS Business Solutions have sponsored him for the past 14 years, well before the terrorist group used the name.

If they were any good at proposing solutions for businesses then surely the most obvious one would be to change their own name. I stopped using KKK Dry Cleaning for my duvet covers for the very same reason.

12 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If they were any good at proposing solutions for businesses then surely the most obvious one would be to change their own name. I stopped using KKK Dry Cleaning for my duvet covers for the very same reason.

EDL Dry Cleaning get my sheets white all the time. Especially the black sheets 

12 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

'Adolfs Cafe' in Golders Green didn't last long either. Pity, lovely bacon sarnies.

Guest Mingeeta
On 19/04/2017 at 0:05 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you going out in a baize of glory?

How do you make a snooker table laugh?

Stick your hand in its pocket and tickle its balls.