CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naturists.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Let's face it, but your average Naturist is a cunt.   It is one thing going topless on a sightseeing bus, but Naturists will even do their shopping without wearing a stich, save for their scars. Dangling their bulks & bits as they trolley their food from one counter to another, whilst handling foodstuffs for some other cunt to eat.

I can hardly imagine what it must be like at one of their naturist sites. Ok, I tend to get stoned when my Mrs strips off on the beach, but then again I get stoned by the locals. Naturists should suffer the same fate. Pebble the bastards from coast to coast.

nude_at_shopping_1.jpg  

33 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Let's face it, but your average Naturist is a cunt.   It is one thing going topless on a sightseeing bus, but Naturists will even do their shopping without wearing a stich, save for their scars. Dangling their bulks & bits as they trolley their food from one counter to another, whilst handling foodstuffs for some other cunt to eat.

I can hardly imagine what it must be like at one of their naturist sites. Ok, I tend to get stoned when my Mrs strips off on the beach, but then again I get stoned by the locals. Naturists should suffer the same fate. Pebble the bastards from coast to coast.

nude_at_shopping_1.jpg  

If you've got it flaunt it, if you ain't fucking put it away. Most of this lot are either dirty old pervs or great swamp beasts with ridiculously hairy growlers. Less is more when it comes to fit birds; showing just enough is the key

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you've got it flaunt it, if you ain't fucking put it away. Most of this lot are either dirty old pervs or great swamp beasts with ridiculously hairy growlers. Less is more when it comes to fit birds; showing just enough is the key

"Fit  birds"

You're such a peasant.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

nude_at_shopping_1.jpg  

Punkers wont like that pic, there's a woman in it.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

nude_at_shopping_1.jpg  

1 woman, not that fit, 20 blokes, all wierd, either fugly failed hippies, baldies, geeks or gingas.

You see a better mix on the beach at Scarborough on a Mad Monday!

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

1 woman, not that fit, 20 blokes, all wierd, either fugly failed hippies, baldies, geeks or gingas.

You see a better mix on the beach at Scarborough on a Mad Monday!

Thank fuck its not Easter Friday then, eh! 

The pic was the only one that I could get to load-down on here, but some of the supermarket pics where these odd-folk naturists frequent, are fucking deplorable, and if the supermarkets don't lose there Health & Safety licences, then lets all go Halal and be done with it.

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

nude_at_shopping_1.jpg  

Particularly odd, are the plain clothed cops doing an undercover job.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Hope you don't find a hair in your egg n chips.......

Thank you! I have prepared a vindaloo chicken from scratch (yes I can cook, the wife is useless) and my face is melting.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

At least the 'man' on the photo's right has grown a mullet, to divert attention from his little cock. It works for you, right, Punkers?

The bloke with the mullet has spied Punkers, standing on his own by the "Unpopular" section. 

Guest 'eavensabove
15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Sounds ace, Alfie. Which chillies did you opt for?

He gets 'em from Boy George's Reptile Supplies... Korma Chameleons, in Soho.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Sounds ace, Alfie. Which chillies did you opt for?

I used a large ghost pepper (bhut jolokia I think that is how you spell it, thrown the packet away now) for heat and some red bird eyes for flavour, not authentic but I have used mustard oil and the other usual suspects. Not a cooking site so enough said.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I used a large ghost pepper (bhut jolokia I think that is how you spell it, thrown the packet away now) for heat and some red bird eyes for flavour, not authentic but I have used mustard oil and the other usual suspects. Not a cooking site so enough said.

... a dash of vinegar doesn't go amiss in a Vindaloo. Spuds though are a must have!  

3 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I'll leave it at this.