CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naturists.

Guest 'eavensabove

7 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Is that the Green party conference. 

The Green Party conference has organic tea-making and lentil-farting competitions, so no. At the SNP conference, they drink whisky and shit fried Mars bars, before talking utter bollocks while trying to publicly conceal their contempt for Europe and admiration for the English. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

The Green Party conference has organic tea-making and lentil-farting competitions, so no. At the SNP conference, they drink whisky and shit fried Mars bars, before talking utter bollocks while trying to publicly conceal their contempt for Europe and admiration for the English. 

The Greens are getting into bed with the SNP up here. A party that opposes fossil fuels shacking up with a party that wants to bankroll an entire country off the back of dwindling North Sea oil reserves it cannot negotiate a good price for. What could possibly go wrong?

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The Greens are getting into bed with the SNP up here. A party that opposes fossil fuels shacking up with a party that wants to bankroll an entire country off the back of dwindling North Sea oil reserves it cannot negotiate a good price for. What could possibly go wrong?

Who cares? 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wolfie said:

The more I see the strange creature on the right, the more I believe it is Punkers. I'll wager he's got a little 5' wood golf club tattooed on his left buttock.

... and a No. 9 Iron, wedged up his arse. 

8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

None more catholic.

Ever notice that nuns drive shitty cars? 

I can remember as a kid seeing a couple of nuns bombing around near where we lived, one had a Renault 4 and the other an Austin 1100, so your theory definitely stands up, come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I saw a nun. Not as popular a lifestyle now we have entered the era of the 27 year old Grandmother.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can remember as a kid seeing a couple of nuns bombing around near where we lived, one had a Renault 4 and the other an Austin 1100, so your theory definitely stands up, come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I saw a nun. Not as popular a lifestyle now we have entered the era of the 27 year old Grandmother.

Nun-Jokes-1.jpg

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw some at the beach recently. They've been totally outpaced by Muslim women in hijabs. 

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The pic was the only one that I could get to load-down on here, but some of the supermarket pics where these odd-folk naturists frequent, are fucking deplorable, and if the supermarkets don't lose there Health & Safety licences, then lets all go Halal and be done with it.

Just so no-one can't say they weren't warned, it's rumoured that certain well known search engines automatically pass on the details of searches for "family naturism" and the like to the relevant law enforcement units. 

Guest Terry Tibbs
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just so no-one can't say they weren't warned, it's rumoured that certain well known search engines automatically pass on the details of searches for "family naturism" and the like to the relevant law enforcement units. 

Fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm well known worldwide to all law enforcement units, thanks to you. 

7 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Fuck off.

Careful with CuntyBaws, he's got hacking skills that would scare the shit out of the CIA's head of Cybercrime division, get on his wrong side and he might sell your house to Al Queda and re-register your car to Gary Glitter by the time you wake up tomorrow. 

Guest Terry Tibbs
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Little Miss Nude Pre-Teen"

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Careful with CuntyBaws, he's got hacking skills that would scare the shit out of the CIA's head of Cybercrime division, get on his wrong side and he might sell your house to Al Queda and re-register your car to Gary Glitter by the time you wake up tomorrow. 

He knows my favourite Mr. Men story already, I'm fucked.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fear that your warning is too late... Baws has already done that and a whole lot more besides. He works quick you know.