CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Naturists.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I always liked the clumsy blue cunt that was covered in bandages, Mr Happy was an unrealistic coke fiend.

Punkers likes the pink one in Mrs Men.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I fear that your warning is too late... Baws has already done that and a whole lot more besides. He works quick you know.

I can't remember her name, before my time, but didn't he once get the arsehole with some fat bird on here and posted her wedding photos, the dozy bitch was apparently convinced that he'd been in her house.

11 hours ago, Punkape said:

"Fit  birds"

You're such a peasant.

I'm quite happy to talk to attractive women as I'm good looking myself and have a body most 20 something little poofs would die for-years of hard physical exercise have seen to that. You on the other hand have probably never talked to a fit bird in your life so certain would be the rejection as would be the stream of their vomit as it hits you in the face, so repugnant you are. This explains why you're a homo.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't remember her name, before my time, but didn't he once get the arsehole with some fat bird on here and posted her wedding photos, the dozy bitch was apparently convinced that he'd been in her house.

Can't say that I know about it, but it sounds like the type of thing the cunt does, if history is to be believed. 

On ‎18‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:02 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Let's face it, but your average Naturist is a cunt.   It is one thing going topless on a sightseeing bus, but Naturists will even do their shopping without wearing a stich, save for their scars. Dangling their bulks & bits as they trolley their food from one counter to another, whilst handling foodstuffs for some other cunt to eat.

I can hardly imagine what it must be like at one of their naturist sites. Ok, I tend to get stoned when my Mrs strips off on the beach, but then again I get stoned by the locals. Naturists should suffer the same fate. Pebble the bastards from coast to coast.

nude_at_shopping_1.jpg  

Fucking disgusting. There's no way a crusty foreskin hasn't brushed against one of those shelves and the floor must be covered in sweaty pubic hairs. Funny how the only woman with them is a saggy titted troll so they can feel politically correct without getting stiffies

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm quite happy to talk to attractive women as I'm good looking myself and have a body most 20 something little poofs would die for-years of hard physical exercise have seen to that. You on the other hand have probably never talked to a fit bird in your life so certain would be the rejection as would be the stream of their vomit as it hits you in the face, so repugnant you are. This explains why you're a homo.

Bloody hell Stubbs! Don't encourage him by telling him you're put together like a Chippendale, next thing you know you'll be chloroformed, handcuffed and covered in baby oil in the back of a burnt out Nissan.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bloody hell Stubbs! Don't encourage him by telling him you're put together like a Chippendale, next thing you know you'll be chloroformed, handcuffed and covered in baby oil in the back of a burnt out Nissan.

I keep telling the silly cunt to PM me his address (landfill site were he sleeps in his card board range rover) and I'd happily pop round, via your gaff for a lend of your parang....

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I keep telling the silly cunt to PM me his address (landfill site were he sleeps in his card board range rover) and I'd happily pop round, via your gaff for a lend of your parang....

Always welcome old chap. Beer in the fridge and a well stocked armoury.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

No doubt you will have shampooed the gerbils in preparation for the visit of your pal.....

lol.

Fuck off.

Stop stalking me and trying to queer me up, I like fit birds not obesse retards with nhs glasses and a photo of the village people on their mobility scooters ie you

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 7:02 PM, 'eavensabove said:

nude_at_shopping_1.jpg  

Nobody's fucking buying any records because nobody's bought any money with them. Where do you keep your wallet if you're one of these pervs?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I suspect it's the Faux-posh–Rusty Range Rover–Shit Grammar–Arse Bandit–Troll section.

..complete with Coldplay and U2 sub-sections...

38 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Nobody's fucking buying any records because nobody's bought any money with them. Where do you keep your wallet if you're one of these pervs?

Ask punkers, while he's at work, he must put the cash somewhere for a while until his pimp turns up to collect...?

56 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No doubt you will have shampooed the gerbils in preparation for the visit of your pal.....

lol.

Fuck off.

I genuinely feel sorry for you old bean. Having never caressed a big, soft pair of tits and felt them wrap around your cock shorty before sliding into a nice warm pussy. The only thing you regularly feel is jamahls back hand after you fail to earn your keep trawling the docks for an evening of forced depravity. And if you're lucky you'll be sliding into one of your fellow rent boys hairy arseholes, albeit a winit encrusted one smelling of spunky farts. Repent homo-ism now and kill yourself.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/18/2017 at 2:02 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Let's face it, but your average Naturist is a cunt.   It is one thing going topless on a sightseeing bus, but Naturists will even do their shopping without wearing a stich, save for their scars. Dangling their bulks & bits as they trolley their food from one counter to another, whilst handling foodstuffs for some other cunt to eat.

I can hardly imagine what it must be like at one of their naturist sites. Ok, I tend to get stoned when my Mrs strips off on the beach, but then again I get stoned by the locals. Naturists should suffer the same fate. Pebble the bastards from coast to coast.

nude_at_shopping_1.jpg  

Good work, Jazz!  You've managed to post a photo of mostly MALE naturists!!  Are you a sausage jockey?  

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

They shove their money up the arse of the one next to them. 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Good work, Jazz!  You've managed to post a photo of mostly MALE naturists!!  Are you a sausage jockey?  

Great work WIZZ, you've managed to locate your Caps Lock. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
32 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

They shove their money up the arse of the one next to them. 

What, even if their a naturist vegan with only £5 notes?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What, even if their a naturist vegan with only £5 notes?

I guess, they convert their notes into small change so that their arse becomes a Tiddly-Bank. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In the book Papillon, the convicts kept money in 'chargers' shoved up their arse. 

Papillon, is a myth... 36 attempts were made to escape from Alcatraz, and they all failed.  All 36 were either shot, drowned or were recaptured.