CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mother Teresa

Stubby Pecker

Not the PM for the next 5 years but the walnut faced hypocrite currently not in heaven or hell but rotting in the ground, her molecules being recycled for the billionth time. This cunt loved the poor only for their suffering as she believed it bought us closer to Jesus and was necessary, a gift from god indeed, to get to heaven. The countless millions donated did fuck all to help the poor get out of their hopeless lives and live with dignity and she was happy to show wealthy tourists these poor cunts dying in their only moment of happiness because someone was there for them. Breeding more catholic sheep was another of her evil edicts, luckily this won't work for punkers as he can't get pregnant with little brown babies

After nearly seven minutes' deep research, I've found a picture of a young Mother Teresa that suggests she could have been quite fuckable for about five minutes in the mid 1930s, long before she became the parchment-faced and cross-eyed old piss-soaked sow we all knew. At some point, I'll wager she was a right dirty cow under the duvet, before God stole her shit.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Rev said:

After nearly seven minutes' deep research, I've found a picture of a young Mother Teresa that suggests she could have been quite fuckable for about five minutes in the mid 1930s, long before she became the parchment-faced and cross-eyed old piss-soaked sow we all knew. At some point, I'll wager she was a right dirty cow under the duvet, before God stole her shit.

mothertersa-young.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Rev said:

According to the Gospels, her fanny healed-up when The Lord tried to frig her.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Mother Teresa was a dreadful human being. She had some sort of weird fetish for the dying, and seemed to only feel good when surrounded by the suffering poor. Fuck only knows why people thought she was in any way saintly. I reckon it was because 1) she was a woman and 2) she was from a poor country. If I were to buy a rundown warehouse and round up all the street urchins and chavs from the surrounding area and let them all die slowly on mattresses strewn across the floor then I would be branded a nutcase and probably sent to prison.

Mother Teresa's sainthood is basically due to a Kodak colour film promotion that got out of hand. Yet weird stupid people (mostly women, catholics and catholic women) insist that Teresa was a saint. Fucking idiots. 

13 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Mother Teresa was a dreadful human being. She had some sort of weird fetish for the dying, and seemed to only feel good when surrounded by the suffering poor. Fuck only knows why people thought she was in any way saintly. I reckon it was because 1) she was a woman and 2) she was from a poor country. If I were to buy a rundown warehouse and round up all the street urchins and chavs from the surrounding area and let them all die slowly on mattresses strewn across the floor then I would be branded a nutcase and probably sent to prison.

Mother Teresa's sainthood is basically due to a Kodak colour film promotion that got out of hand. Yet weird stupid people (mostly women, catholics and catholic women) insist that Teresa was a saint. Fucking idiots. 

She was a fucking hypocrite too, taking medication for a heart condition when she should has died screaming in horrendous pain. 

This death warehouse for chavs you speak of, are you running for a SMP? If so I'm moving to Berwick on tweed ASAP 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

What deeply offensive blasphemies about a great human being. She was a virgin, though whether anally remains a matter of debate. 

By all accounts she liked it Pope-Style.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She was a fucking hypocrite too, taking medication for a heart condition when she should has died screaming in horrendous pain. 

This death warehouse for chavs you speak of, are you running for a SMP? If so I'm moving to Berwick on tweed ASAP 

SNP you mean? Never going to happen. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not to mention a filthy fucking lying cunt. She wasn't even a Christian in the last decade of her life. Her diaries are full of entries where she admits losing her faith.

I bet Punkape would be devastated if he ever found out.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Not to mention a filthy fucking lying cunt. She wasn't even a Christian in the last decade of her life. Her diaries are full of entries where she admits losing her faith.

I bet Punkape would be devastated if he ever found out.

Punkape would be devastated when he finds out mutha T was actually an Albanian not a sweet little bog trotter. Also being a woman excused her from the usual kiddie bumming antics but it was probably a smoke screen for "pilgrimages" to Calcutta by the chosen clergymen