Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
'eavensabove

Camel Toe skids.

59 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

IFWT-Top-Camel-toes-5_zps3146c47c.png

Well, if that don't take your camel, then you must be up the Punkers. 

Camel Toes Kids....isn't that the Ethiopian girl band that got two million quid of the foreign aid budget?

1 person likes this

21 hours ago, Ape said:

Or even worse, they thought you said "fancy hitting the spack" and then proceeded to cave your silly head in, Ratters?

you discuss me Apely

8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I may get myself a few of these as toast racks for xmas gifts.

Do they only supply the CTC 0069-666 single-slit model, or can order a six-flapped deluxe? 

It's a good question.  With the impressive advancements made in latex prosthetics of the female genitalia in the last decade or so, you'd think they'd have extra long flap designs available.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It's a good question.  With the impressive advancements made in latex prosthetics of the female genitalia in the last decade or so, you'd think they'd have extra long flap designs available.  

... and had gone horizontal perhaps? 'twould be fun listening to them slide down a banister.  

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

... and had gone horizontal perhaps? 'twould be fun listening to them slide down a banister.  

It should be considered false advertising.  Imagine some poor bloke seeing a bird on full display, only to get her out of her tight pants to discover a pair of old gran knickers with one of these over them.  Talk about a mood killer.  A wasted ruphie and precious time!  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

It should be considered false advertising.  Imagine some poor bloke seeing a bird on full display, only to get her out of her tight pants to discover a pair of old gran knickers with one of these over them.  Talk about a mood killer.  A wasted ruphie and precious time!  

Oi... Have you been fucking my wife?  CUNT!

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Oi... Have you been fucking my wife?  CUNT!

Slander me no more, sir!  Provide evidence!!

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Slander me no more, sir!  Provide evidence!!

Well, you're wearing my socks for one thing, and besides the Mrs told me all about 'that little problem' of yours. It could only be you. See you in court.

On 4/19/2017 at 10:48 PM, ratcum said:

I wonder if Pete burns

I should think melted is more apt.

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Make sure you sue the fuckers for copyright infringement when they bring one out and call it 'The Wizardsleeve Extra'.

14 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, if that don't take your camel, then you must be up the Punkers. 

On 19/04/2017 at 6:43 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I imagine you can achieve the same effect by stuffing a couple of Weetabix in your gusset, girls.

Couple of shredded wheat is much better. More defined. Er.....So some woman I overheard in Costa coffee say. 

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Couple of shredded wheat is much better. More defined. Er.....So some woman I overheard in Costa coffee say. 

And probably more absorbant if there is any fluid leakage during the 28 days. But won't they look though you comb your public hair? Who the fuck combs their public hair?

I don't mind the Vorderman cunt. She seems homely and wholesome enough, but it's a pity her fanny's shaped a Raleigh Chopper saddle. The thigh-gap's there, but she looks like she's participated in a prolonged fisting session with Kenny Everett's Brother Lee Love. Here's one for the ladies. Admit it, girls...you're getting a bit moist, aren't you?

IMG_4775.PNG

21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hot%20cameltoe%20pussy%20shot%20sexy%20bThe correct way to display ones camel toe

Good morning !

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Hot%20cameltoe%20pussy%20shot%20sexy%20bThe correct way to display ones camel toe

Is this wrong then? 

IMG_4778.JPG

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Is this wrong then? 

IMG_4778.JPG

Looks like Oprah Winfreys' Yo-Yo diet has reached the top of its string again.

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Is this wrong then? 

IMG_4778.JPG

Good god almighty, you could loose your head up there. This picture is now punkers wank fantasy of all time. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good god almighty, you could loose your head up there. This picture is now punkers wank fantasy of all time. 

You're the sicko who re-posted it.......

On 19/04/2017 at 6:52 PM, Punkape said:

These bizarre "undergarments" will no doubt be a boon to the transbender community once they have tied all their tackle in or had it removed........

Perhaps Manky could tell us if they are being worn on Canal St yet ?

lol.

Yes you are wearing them after doing a "tuck".

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're the sicko who re-posted it.......

And you're a sicko who sucks of burly dock workers, 10 at a time, for a fiver followed by a spit fisting, no lube, from your sadistic Nigerian pimps. Does your depravity know no end? Who knows what you're capable of....