CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with massive headphones.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Oh I get it, you're a music lover eh? That's why you need fucking massive headphones to listen to music off your phone? Cunt.

121026-2a.jpg

This fucking twat. I like music, but most of it is just pointless bleeps and bloops about shagging. Lets face it. There is a time and a place for listening to it, and that isn't while you are cutting about in public. Talking to some cunt like this wifey here and you never know when she's just going to slip those big retarded headphones on and start listening to shitty shitty music. Stupid, pointless music. And by having those stupid big headphones she's driving home the message that her pointless bleeps and bloops are superior to the bleeps and bloops you like listening to.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 minutes ago, deebom said:

Worn by the same kind of cunts who think it's cool to have the tongues of their trainers hanging out...

Oh shit, I better get changed.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It's not just about the size, what about the stupid cunts who pay £100+ for a pair of fucking headphones. I use poundshop ones and I get about 80-85% of the enjoyment from these compared to Beats Audio bins so what's the fucking point. Manuel and his music of the mountains never sounded so good. 

58 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

What sort of cunt could trump the inscrutable Japs at their own game?  This sort of cunt, that's who.

offset_414661.jpg?DFghwDcb

If he's not actually listening to Death Cab For Cutie, it'll be some similar sort of shit, guaranteed.

This ridiculous fool should be forced to listen to every Slayer album back to back for a whole year. I see this as the only way to cure him of is obvious twatish homo ways. Bet he's wearing skinny jean 'an all

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This ridiculous fool should be forced to listen to every Slayer album back to back for a whole year. I see this as the only way to cure him of is obvious twatish homo ways. Bet he's wearing skinny jean 'an all

He should be held over a fire to burn that disgusting ginger mane off of his face!!!  The pus from the burns can serve as lube to shove his head up Punky's arse, using the momentum to send both over a high cliff into jagged rocks!  

Guest Stonk

Fucksake, his type makes me ill.  He'll have some sort of sickening hipster shoes on too.

This pasty-faced fucking ginger Gandalf headphones cunt and that fat fucking car crash monstrosity from the other thread should be forced to have sex until his pretentious head pops and she vomits into his empty dead eyes.

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He should be held over a fire to burn that disgusting ginger mane off of his face!!!  The pus from the burns can serve as lube to shove his head up Punky's arse, using the momentum to send both over a high cliff into jagged rocks!  

I think that'll do it, dermot oleary could present and sat night itv 

Guest DingTheRioja

There's a cunt round here with massive £100+ headphones... plugged into one of those shitty fake walkman TAPE players.

Yes a tape deck, and a crap version, with £100 phones....

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

There's a cunt round here with massive £100+ headphones... plugged into one of those shitty fake walkman TAPE players.

Yes a tape deck, and a crap version, with £100 phones....

Do the locals think it's some kind of witchcraft?

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What sort of cunt could trump the inscrutable Japs at their own game?  This sort of cunt, that's who.

If he's not actually listening to Death Cab For Cutie, it'll be some similar sort of shit, guaranteed.

Why is he wearing a certain person's minge beard?

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Why is he wearing a certain person's minge beard?

I thought he had shaved your back and bought some extra strong glue.  

Guest I know that Cunt

The cunt should be ashamed of himself. I mean as if it's not bad enough for him to be a fucking ginger cunt, but to advertise it with a stupid lumberjack beard is perverse. 

Guest Gong Farmer

I had a set of those Bob Marley cans, they were alright but they stunk of piss. All to do with them being eco friendly made out of recycled crap off a Jamaican land fill site. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 20/04/2017 at 8:14 PM, cuntspotter said:

I've got massive bollocks.

You mis-spelt "I am"

On 20/04/2017 at 9:47 AM, Eddie said:

Do the locals think it's some kind of witchcraft?

No, but he thinks he's listening to Om from Pluto on them...

On 19 April 2017 at 8:52 PM, Cuntybaws said:

It's out in daylight. The Daywalkers are the worst type.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest N/A
On 19/04/2017 at 8:06 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Oh I get it, you're a music lover eh? That's why you need fucking massive headphones to listen to music off your phone? Cunt.

121026-2a.jpg

This fucking twat. I like music, but most of it is just pointless bleeps and bloops about shagging. Lets face it. There is a time and a place for listening to it, and that isn't while you are cutting about in public. Talking to some cunt like this wifey here and you never know when she's just going to slip those big retarded headphones on and start listening to shitty shitty music. Stupid, pointless music. And by having those stupid big headphones she's driving home the message that her pointless bleeps and bloops are superior to the bleeps and bloops you like listening to.

Isn't it usually those black cunt footballist types who wear these head sets and ignore all their team mates every week then wonder why the team is playing like a fuckin load of misfit strangers even though they are all on £150,000 a week.   I find this use of technology utterly fucking anti social.  Anyone who uses this shit in my presence gets them lifted off and asked.... "are you with us today?"    Fucking moronic self absorbed cunts.