CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Foreign aid budget

Eddie

55 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Another unbelievable waste of our money is a scheme thought up to help alleviate poverty in 'middle income' nations. Britain's foreign aid budget is being offered to the Chinese to help look after their elderly, whilst some of our own elderly have a choice of eating or keeping their homes warms over winter months. Our embassy in Beijing is inviting groups to apply for cash from a £1.3 billion fund. UK diplomats have even held a workshop to encourage applications.

This is really soft bribery to inveigle overseas business contracts....Most of the overseas aid monies are the same.

Stop being so naive.We need to at least treble the Aid budgets after Brexit to a et up more trade deals.

Cretin.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

This is really soft bribery to inveigle overseas business contracts....Most of the overseas aid monies are the same.

Stop being so naive.We need to at least treble the Aid budgets after Brexit to a et up more trade deals.

Cretin.

Your confusing the aids you have with the foreign aids budget, its not a lump of money for homo's you know. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Not wanting to seem pedantic but this misuse of the word "smart" really has to fucking stop. Smart is well dressed, clever is the word your looking for.  

Indeed, along with the continued use of the word "punter" which I always thought to mean someone who places a bet. Perhaps Roops has a Julian Clary fixation.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm all for reducing foreign aid to a certain extent. One has to look at why Britain with other countries fund foreign aid; the first reason is a moral obligation - a sense of duty if you will. I accept that and have no difficulty with the concept. The second reason is aid buys international prestige and influence - that may have been true in the past but with the nature of global trade and fast communications I believe that has a lesser relevance in today's world.

Agreed. I for one, wouldn't mind so much if the money sent, was spent wisely and not simply laundered as much of it is. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Your confusing the aids you have with the foreign aids budget, its no a lump of money for homo's you know. 

Out of allotments...

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Fair enough, but you could argue that getting rid of the gigantic white elephant that is Trident would buy an awful lot of doctors, nurses, social workers etc.

Our GDP now includes the black market, from drugs to rent boys, this additional  calculation has added 1.3 billion to our foreign aid budget last year. Its time to pull the plug on it all and start again with sensible, traceable funding that is affordable. 

30 minutes ago, Ape said:

From fanny flashing witch to the font of all knowledge in 24 hours. You're amazing!

...indeed I am, though if you have paid attention, my "font of knowledge" is confined to certain fields, some connected to my work (I'm pretty good at my job) the rest on account of a working knowledge in current affairs understood by many professional and semi-professionals, so if you're amazed then that rather speaks poorly of you. As for fanny flashing, yep some like it, others don't though I'm surprised how quickly a minority of punters, quick to express laddish commentary suddenly morph into Mr Moral Majority, so I'll flash the bathroom bits whilst you flaunt knock-off jewellery, deal?

...indeed I am, though if you have paid attention, my "font of knowledge" is confined to certain fields, some connected to my work (I'm pretty good at my job) the rest on account of a working knowledge in current affairs understood by many professional and semi-professionals, so if you're amazed then that rather speaks poorly of you. As for fanny flashing, yep some like it, others don't though I'm surprised how quickly a minority of punters, quick to express laddish commentary suddenly morph into Mr Moral Majority, so I'll flash the bathroom bits whilst you flaunt knock-off jewellery, deal?

Christ you are so far up your own arse it's laughable! Well done for being pretty good at your job. That's most impressive. One day I hope to be able to make a similar self-proclamation!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Christ you are so far up your own arse it's laughable! Well done for being pretty good at your job. That's most impressive. One day I hope to be able to make a similar self-proclamation!

Roops has a point though. .I was surprised at the reaction of some of the posters here regarding the photo. .hair trigger piss n vinegar  brigade suddenly went punkleton shortcake. .

Panzerknacker 

16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Roops has a point though. .I was surprised at the reaction of some of the posters here regarding the photo. .hair trigger piss n vinegar  brigade suddenly went punkleton shortcake. .

Panzerknacker 

If Roops expected anything other than the reaction she got, she's a fucking idiot. It's not that it's some woman, dressed as a witch, flashing her gash to the internet - it's because it's her doing it.

With typical modesty, Roops' humble estimation of her own abilities is delivered with customary self-effacement, avoiding impropriety as always.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, Eddie said:

I'm glad to see the 'untouchable' foreign aid budget being looked at, finally. The nearly 13 billion annul tax funded handout, spent on who knows what,needs to be stopped.I'd rather, though, that they'd considered this before cutting welfare budgets, setting welfare caps and persuading local authorities to cut services.

It makes no sense to reduce the living standards of the poor in Britain while handing over billions to corrupt foreign governments to 'Enhance' our world standing.

We gave 4 million to North Korea last year, with absolutely  no idea on what the money was spent on. Somalia received more than £120 million worth of aid, despite real concerns that money could be hijacked by terrorist groups linked to Al-Qaeda and Isis. Pakistan received £374 million, Afghanistan £300 million and Nigeria £263 million, although a prince in Nigeria has offered me all the money back if i just send £120 to cover the bacs transfer.

Trust the cunts to think about cutting the foreign aid budget now that we've got almost enough foreigners here for us to qualify for a share of said budget!!!

Guest Manky

There would be fuck all wrong with some limited foreign aid if schools and hospitals were built with Brit workers using UK sourced materiel to help our economy. That obviously would cause problems with the large numbers on the unofficial payroll with their hands in the till.

Rick reckons Trident is a white elephant  That paragon of stability, Fat Kim seems ready to lash out so I quite like my means of revenge if we need it. Rick, fuck off and die of radiation poisoning. Its what you seem to want for the rest of us.

13 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, she's pretty much perfect.

Undoubtedly. It's easy to envisage her obvious perfections just by reading her posts. I reckon she doesn't even buy bleach, because her turds disinfect the toilet pipework as they make their way to cleanse and restore ecology to the North Sea.

Guest nobgobbler
7 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Spose the logic is help them stay where they are instead of floating twords your door 

Panzerknacker 

If anybody else had said that, I would have given it a like, baby.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

THAT, is the most truthful and correct comment I've heard in a long time!

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Awww, cut Pansy baby some slack. Let's judge him after he's taken his Level 1 NVQ in English next year.

Now I feel like a right cunt.