CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Foreign aid budget

Eddie

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm sure you'd like to "sort them out" Darwin is only a short hop from SE Asia, you vile, disgusting little shit stabber

Out of likes, Senor Stubbs!  

Guest nobgobbler
28 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Can someone lend me a tenner?

The last time I was in Wales I lost a tenner, if you can find it you can have it! Unless you meant tena, in which case you will have to ask Pen.

6 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Fair enough, but you could argue that getting rid of the gigantic white elephant that is Trident would buy an awful lot of doctors, nurses, social workers etc.

I think most punters here can think of an excellent place to get rid of trident. It's hot, very sandy and the natives are a jolly rough bunch

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wikipedia? I'm powered by Google. Please!

To access Wikipedia you would have to be powered by Google or a similar browser.

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

No,fuck off.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

You're not dead then? One can only assume you've been head screw in the overcrowded slammer (one cell to accommodate every cunt) so is it true what punkers did to franks corpse and how's Tom, Dick and Harry going in regards to decs and quincys break out?

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're not dead then? One can only assume you've been head screw in the overcrowded slammer (one cell to accommodate every cunt) so is it true what punkers did to franks corpse and how's Tom, Dick and Harry going in regards to decs and quincys break out?

Do change your avatar you look ridiculous.

Just now, Punkape said:

Do change your avatar you look ridiculous.

And yours states that you're a scat merchant. It's already established you suck off horses, are a world class feltcher and the biggest consumer of fisting butter. Combine that with your rent boy status it's not surprising you're into the brown stuff. God knows what else you get up to. But of course, being a good catholic means as long as you say sorry to some child raping priest (and suck his crusty bellend) it's ok. Fucking kill yourself, slowly while screaming in agony you dirty little cry baby snitch

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And yours states that you're a scat merchant. It's already established you suck off horses, are a world class feltcher and the biggest consumer of fisting butter. Combine that with your rent boy status it's not surprising you're into the brown stuff. God knows what else you get up to. But of course, being a good catholic means as long as you say sorry to some child raping priest (and suck his crusty bellend) it's ok. Fucking kill yourself, slowly while screaming in agony you dirty little cry baby snitch

Reported.

Guest 'eavensabove
25 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

or you cunts blasting the shit out of most of south Australia

...but Southern, the rabbits shat upon it before anybody on here did. The anti-bunny brigade even built a fucking fence to try to stop the shit from spreading, but where about in Australia has the shit not spread? 

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What a terrible burden, especially for her husband.

That's the third time you have recently dragged my husband into this alluding him as a hen-pecked man reconciled to domestic drudgery. You need to be careful, otherwise punters may draw their own inferences that you are a pussy-whipped by a dominating partner and fearful of standing up to him/her instead projects your own frustrations onto others.

28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's the third time you have recently dragged my husband into this alluding him as a hen-pecked man reconciled to domestic drudgery. You need to be careful, otherwise punters may draw their own inferences that you are a pussy-whipped by a dominating partner and fearful of standing up to him/her instead projects your own frustrations onto others.

No, but he is henpecked isn't he. 

• Like 1