CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Foreign aid budget

Eddie

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

My previous comment obviously affected you more than I had anticipated. I have to say I'm not surprised.

I'm glad I wind you up. It's really not all too difficult. Anyone would think I'll be exploiting your obvious inferiority complex before too long! You know – the one which makes you feel the need to continually exhibit the unnecessary high opinion you have of yourself.

What is this, Cliché Central?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

My previous comment obviously affected you more than I had anticipated. I have to say I'm not surprised.

I'm glad I wind you up. It's really not all too difficult. Anyone would think I'll be exploiting your obvious inferiority complex before too long! You know – the one which makes you feel the need to continually exhibit the unnecessary high opinion you have of yourself.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, the problem with that is we can all read, so no, you haven't. Instead of pulling meaningless insults out of the air, dazzle us all with reasoned argument and advocacy in future.

You were both getting on my nerves so I looked up "cock slap" on google so I could have a funny picture to post under my comment when I told both of you to shut up before I cock slapped the pair of you. Now I'm traumatized. I hope you're both happy.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

You were both getting on my nerves so I looked up "cock slap" on google so I could have a funny picture to post under my comment when I told both of you to shut up before I cock slapped the pair of you. Now I'm traumatized. I hope you're both happy.

Don't worry Killer, it's not the first time. It's all been said before and will all be said again. Can everybody be wrong or are they all right? Are we alone in the universe or are there alien cunts out there? These are the questions we want answers too Killer. Answers I tell you, FUCKING ANSWERS. 

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Don't worry Killer, it's not the first time. It's all been said before and will all be said again. Can everybody be wrong or are they all right? Are we alone in the universe or are there alien cunts out there? These are the questions we want answers too Killer. Answers I tell you, FUCKING ANSWERS. 

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
26 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

For this reason, if you are correct, I'll soon be starting a nom about the colour, consistency and frequency of my shit.

It will only be repeat bollocks. 

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm not surprised Pen has few other things to talk about. I could start a nom about having sex, but I strongly suspect a 20-year dry spell would render the old bag's contribution useless.

Good morning Master Lupo :)

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Morning Pen! I won't keep you too long, as I'm aware most care homes have limited bandwidth and allow residents restricted online usage.

Funny you should mention that .. the attendant has just walked in!

36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Colostomy bag needs changing?

Do they still have those, I would have thought the long term patients/inmates would all be plumbed into a giant septic tank which is emptied once a month by a private contractor, allowing the NHS to make a few more nurses redundant.

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do they still have those, I would have thought the long term patients/inmates would all be plumbed into a giant septic tank which is emptied once a month by a private contractor, allowing the NHS to make a few more nurses redundant.

We're getting more nurses in soon. They'll be graduating from the Beverly Allitt School of Nursing (BASON). 

Guest Piston
On 22/04/2017 at 9:50 AM, Mrs Roops said:

What is this, Cliché Central?

I once stayed  in Cliché.  Nice little place.

On a clear day you can see the white cliffs of Dover...no matter which direction you look in.