Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Eddie

Foreign aid budget

170 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

If anybody else had said that, I would have given it a like, baby.

What did i do on you gobbler baby...did I always start the fight. ..did I never treat ya right. .never ever have I ever felt so low..

Panzerknacker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's the third time you have recently dragged my husband into this alluding him as a hen-pecked man reconciled to domestic drudgery. You need to be careful, otherwise punters may draw their own inferences that you are a pussy-whipped by a dominating partner and fearful of standing up to him/her instead projects your own frustrations onto others.

Mm...so wuggy baby..is roops correct are you an emasculated bitch smacked individual gibbering on here in a way you'd not be allowed to in your world. .if so I'd hazard a guess your not alone here ..could form a eunuchs corner 

Panzerknacker 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and I am happy to carry it, the fact you seem to have trouble with that is of little concern to me.

Have a good day at work - I'm sure you'll be brilliant.

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Bill Gates says that the UK should not cut its foreign age budget.

Bill Gates should cut his wrists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You can't bomb Australia. Who will we take the piss out of ?

We'd still have Scousers.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's the third time you have recently dragged my husband into this alluding him as a hen-pecked man reconciled to domestic drudgery. You need to be careful, otherwise punters may draw their own inferences that you are a pussy-whipped by a dominating partner and fearful of standing up to him/her instead projects your own frustrations onto others.

Perhaps if you didn't portray yourself to be such a controlling, incontestable and arrogant individual, you wouldn't provide others with the ammunition to draw such conclusions about you so easily.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm...so wuggy baby..is roops correct are you an emasculated bitch smacked individual gibbering on here in a way you'd not be allowed to in your world. .if so I'd hazard a guess your not alone here ..could form a eunuchs corner 

Panzerknacker 

You'll be a force to be reckoned with, Pansy baby, when someone's teenage son or daughter teaches you to construct a half-intelligible sentence.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You'll be a force to be reckoned with, Pansy baby, when someone's teenage son or daughter teaches you to construct a half-intelligible sentence.

Mm..play the ball not the man wuggy baby  or has that been bitch whipped from your servile hide 

Panzerknacker 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Punkape said:

This is really soft bribery to inveigle overseas business contracts....Most of the overseas aid monies are the same.

Stop being so naive.We need to at least treble the Aid budgets after Brexit to a et up more trade deals.

Cretin.

Fair comment. The Chinese give a large sum to African countries. They are all over the place exploiting the poor bastards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps if you didn't portray yourself to be such a controlling, incontestable and arrogant individual, you wouldn't provide others with the ammunition to draw such conclusions about you so easily.

Diddums. I call it standing my ground during debate. What are you, man or mouse? As you nibble on some cheese, reflect that next time you're out of your depth, don't hide behind intellectually lazy comments, whining about not liking being challenged or having to be right.  Now if you don't mind, I'll return to work and endeavour to be brilliant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Diddums. I call it standing my ground during debate. What are you, man or mouse? As you nibble on some cheese, reflect that next time you're out of your depth, don't hide behind intellectually lazy comments, whining about not liking being challenged or having to be right.  Now if you don't mind, I'll return to work and endeavour to be brilliant.

Wolfie, up your  game will you, you are a fucking embarrassment, you wet wanker. She is wiping the floor with you, whilst creaming her gusset.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Wolfie, up your  game will you, you are a fucking embarrassment, you wet wanker. She is wiping the floor with you, whilst creaming her gusset.

Wolfie like Gape is losing it .. his marbles dropped off last week too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps if you didn't portray yourself to be such a controlling, incontestable and arrogant individual, you wouldn't provide others with the ammunition to draw such conclusions about you so easily.

You need to keep your pecker up Wolfie .. you should by now have realised that it is impossible to win an argument with any welsh women who is more than 3' 9" tall .. it would be far better if you picked an an argument with that wee scots womans that Rev fancies instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

... I predict a riot.

Meh...wuggy baby will gibber something about spelling or some other stack of slash while fretting over a stain on the rug before the significant other gets home 

Panzerknacker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Wolfie, up your  game will you, you are a fucking embarrassment, you wet wanker. She is wiping the floor with you, whilst creaming her gusset.

SpackInTheBoîte.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Meh...wuggy baby will gibber something about spelling or some other stack of slash while fretting over a stain on the rug before the significant other gets home 

Panzerknacker 

Who's wuggy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin...exactly 

Panzerknacker 

Are you Roops' little defender, Pansy? I expect you're hoping she'll send you the uncensored witch picture so you can smash a few out over it.

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

Are you Roops' little defender, Pansy? I expect you're hoping she'll send you the uncensored witch picture so you can smash a few out over it.

 

No..not at all..just my reflex action when I observe cuntbaggery 

Panzerknacker 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Bill Gates should cut his wrists.

He of the massive donations that are in reality only loose change for the cunt,unlike the OAP who gives a tenner to charity and has fuck all left in her purse.

And I don't doubt there is a very big tax reason for Gates' "generosity".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Diddums. I call it standing my ground during debate. What are you, man or mouse? As you nibble on some cheese, reflect that next time you're out of your depth, don't hide behind intellectually lazy comments, whining about not liking being challenged or having to be right.  Now if you don't mind, I'll return to work and endeavour to be brilliant.

Oooh – I did hit raw raw nerve with my comment about you not liking to be challenged, didn't I? Even my four-year-old niece knows that if you dish it out in the school playground, you have to be able to take it. Clearly, you are unaccustomed with this. I'm glad my comments affect you so: if they didn't, you wouldn't bother responding with such consistent haste.

I do however admire the fact you have the stomach for a fight, Roops, because you have few other worthy traits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Wolfie, up your  game will you, you are a fucking embarrassment, you wet wanker. She is wiping the floor with you, whilst creaming her gusset.

Shit-stirring, moi? Thanks for this Withers, old boy, especially when it comes to your advice regarding inter-member hostility. Obviously, based on your previous shortcomings, I hope you realise just how much I value your opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online