CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

General Election Cunts

Earl of Punkape

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Sunday lunch at the club house at Haslington Golf Course

I only go to Elite golf clubs and not to places where there's bingo likely to going on.

I wouldn't go anywhere near you unless you were on fire and then I'd fight the fire brigade to stop them putting you out.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Punkape said:

I only go to Elite golf clubs and not to places where there's bingo likely to going on.

I wouldn't go anywhere near you unless you were on fire and then I'd fight the fire brigade to stop them putting you out.

Fuck off.

That's not a very nice thing to say :(

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You'd only phone them to see men in uniform you depraved pervert.

8 hours ago, Punkape said:

During the next few weeks of the general election campaign various politicians and voters will make cunts of themselves.

Nicola Sturgeon has accused the Theresa May of opportunism, thank God we have Jimmy krankie to point out the fucking obvious. 

• Like 1

Guest Terry Tibbs
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You would demand they get their hoses out.....

I've been here two days, and everything you have posted in that time has had a deviant, homosexual theme. Are you some sort of resident site gimp who appears every now and again in order to satisfy their masochistic urge to be ritually humiliated by strangers online?

Or are you genuinely the country's most depraved faggot?

Either way, you'd get more enjoyment out of your life if you went to your local dogging site, took a few roofies, painted a big smiling picture of Elton John on your arse and then lied back and thought of Queerland.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I've been here two days, and everything you have posted in that time has had a deviant, homosexual theme. Are you some sort of resident site gimp who appears every now and again in order to satisfy their masochistic urge to be ritually humiliated by strangers online?

Either way, you'd get more enjoyment out of your life if you went to your local dogging site, took a few roofies, painted a big smiling picture of Elton John on your arse and then lied back and thought of Queerland.

I think the answer to your 2 questions there Apers,are yes and yes.

8 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

More nonsense from the provisional depravity wing of the Gay Liberal Alliance.....

Fuck off.

Guest Terry Tibbs
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I think the answer to your 2 questions there Apers,are yes and yes.

It's like someone has reanimated the corpse of Quentin Crisp and given him an internet connection.

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

During the next few weeks of the general election campaign various politicians and voters will make cunts of themselves.

Gordon Brown's general election  cuntery in Rochdale is hard to beat after accusing a woman of racism under his breath. When he realised the cameras were still running he creepily returned to issue an insincere grovelling apology.

My current cunt is Jeremy Corbyn for starting his campaign in an open neck shirt, no tie and his fucking vest showing.

I shall be voting Conservative.

Fuck off.

You'll be dead by June hopefully or at least an incapacitated dribbling wretch as the "tertiary" AIDS kicks in. I'd have a glass of ANZAC wine and hope for the best

Here comes David fucking Dimbleby , the BBC's resident smarmy cunt , who in addition to his condescending QT  " You .. yes you at the back in the ghastly grey shirt "  can once again come election night bore us shitless with his fucking bollocks of an excuse for a late night game show featuring teams representing the Head Girl & Netball Captain [aka woman at M&S] versus the 2CV driving Art & History teaching deputy head.