CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

General Election Cunts

Earl of Punkape

During the next few weeks of the general election campaign various politicians and voters will make cunts of themselves.

Gordon Brown's general election  cuntery in Rochdale is hard to beat after accusing a woman of racism under his breath. When he realised the cameras were still running he creepily returned to issue an insincere grovelling apology.

My current cunt is Jeremy Corbyn for starting his campaign in an open neck shirt, no tie and his fucking vest showing.

I shall be voting Conservative.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

During the next few weeks of the general election campaign various politicians and voters will make cunts of themselves.

Gordon Brown's general election  cuntery in Rochdale is hard to beat after accusing a woman of racism under his breath. When he realised the cameras were still running he creepily returned to issue an insincere grovelling apology.

My current cunt is Jeremy Corbyn for starting his campaign in an open neck shirt, no tie and his fucking vest showing.

Fuck off.

You had, in the past proved your a bellend. This nom shows you're also a massive twat.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Gordon Brown didn't have the character or breeding to get away with his comment, unlike the wonderful Prince Philip, who was recorded by a journalist whilst remarking "I've never trusted the Chinese, the slitty eyed little bastards".

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I suspect a cunt like you will vote Liberal.

No fucking way! British revolutionary communist anarchy all night party.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That should prove to be a useful contribution in a key marginal constituency.....

There is nothing marginal about where I live. Unfortunately very blue rinse round here.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Sooner or later, your AIDS will take you.  Fuck off! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Another Liberal voter with misguided opinions and acute herpees.....

lol.

You confuse my disdain for you as a political preference.  Nothing political at all in my post.  I just want you to die!