CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Picnics

Guest Terry Tibbs

Guest Terry Tibbs
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You fucking well are Quincy aren't you? Give you a week and you'll be asking everyone if they'd like you to have a shite in their mouths.

Terry has been pondering your accusations for some time. To be fair, he thought you'd lost the plot and were accusing him of being a fictional medical examiner with a sideline is solving crime. 

But fuck me, your actual suspicions are much worse. I now assume that you're banging on about one Quincy Cockfingers. I've read his material, and he's either severely mentally ill, a fucking idiot, or on a constant morphine and barbiturate trip.

If Terry comes across as a drug addled lunatic, devoid of any sense of reality and with a penchant for shitting on the carpet, then he can only apologise.

2 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Terry has been pondering your accusations for some time. To be fair, he thought you'd lost the plot and were accusing him of being a fictional medical examiner with a sideline is solving crime. 

But fuck me, your actual suspicions are much worse. I now assume that you're banging on about one Quincy Cockfingers. I've read his material, and he's either severely mentally ill, a fucking idiot, or on a constant morphine and barbiturate trip.

If Terry comes across as a drug addled lunatic, devoid of any sense of reality and with a penchant for shitting on the carpet, then he can only apologise.

Does Terry realise than only wankers talk about themselves in the third person? 

2 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

No need to apologise, you do bear a similarity in some aspects, but If you're not QC, I think you've been here before. By the way, I've got some wooden ladders if you're interested.