CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Ten Commandments.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Call me old fashioned, but in this topsy-turvy country of ours (which in the main) is based upon good Christian values, isn’t it high-time that we dressed it up a bit by trashing the old, and in with the new? Coveting thy neighbours Ox, may have been a big deal when Jack begat Eyes-higher, but if this country wants to be taken more seriously in the wider-world, then surely we should address our commandments. AMEN

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Manky said:

11.  Thou shalt not be a cunt.

Epic fail you mong.

I have never in my wildest of dreams ever thought you could be so hilariously funny.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Thou shall stone to death false prophets with golf clubs and a penchant for faggotry! 

What a waste of good hard core. Just gas the cunts. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

What a waste of good hard core. Just gas the cunts. 

A good gassing is effective, but it lacks that satisfying thud when the stone strikes the human skull.  When the eyes glass over and the body goes limp and becomes defenceless against the numerous stones to follow.  Then the visible skin tone change from lively pink to slightly off blue as rigor mortis sets in.  I want to see the entire production.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

A good gassing is effective, but it lacks that satisfying thud when the stone strikes the human skull.  When the eyes glass over and the body goes limp and becomes defenceless against the numerous stones to follow.  Then the visible skin tone change from lively pink to slightly off blue as rigor mortis sets in.  I want to see the entire production.  

Stone the crows, sounds rather like Punkers, whilst he's being fisted . He'll be wanting euthanasia if You sentence him.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I bought a cloning kit from Maplin earlier today .. I am pleased to say that there now 53 exact replicas of me.

actually, there are 54, not including myself.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No it's common sense, courtesy and moral imperative.

Fuck off.

Common sense does not belong on here. You, above all others, must surely know that. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you want a guide to public stoning, look no further than 'The Life Of Brian', half a dozen blokes carry over a half ton boulder and just drop it on the cunt, a voice in the background 'good shot'.