CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

inappropriate crowd-funding

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Now I'm all for charities and raising money for the needy but why the fuck should anyone expect someone else to pay because you've just fucked up. The latest one being some young chap partaking in Formula 4, which in itself, means you've got to have a fair bit of cash to do and, while hurtling around in a lightweight car at terminal speeds you've got to appreciate the slightest misjudgement could prove catastrophic. Now that it has he's going to lose a couple of vital ligaments and they want a load of nobodies to stump (excuse the pun) up the cash for treatment. On a positive note it looks as if he'll get given another vehicle to drive if he applies for a disability allowance.

3 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Now I'm all for charities and raising money for the needy but why the fuck should anyone expect someone else to pay because you've just fucked up. The latest one being some young chap partaking in Formula 4, which in itself, means you've got to have a fair bit of cash to do and, while hurtling around in a lightweight car at terminal speeds you've got to appreciate the slightest misjudgement could prove catastrophic. Now that it has he's going to lose a couple of vital ligaments and they want a load of nobodies to stump (excuse the pun) up the cash for treatment. On a positive note it looks as if he'll get given another vehicle to drive if he applies for a disability allowance.

He should now get into acting. Although coffee shops are staffed with out of work Rada trained, beautiful specimens, adverts and TV shows are now full of razzers. Some of them put me right of my KFC.

Guest Terry Tibbs

Fuck crowd funding, listen to Terry.

What you wanna do is import yourself a troupe of Nigerians, teach them how to use a phone, give them a list of Eastbourne telephone numbers, and watch the fucking shekels come flying in.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

On a positive note it looks as if he'll get given another vehicle to drive if he applies for a disability allowance.

Will he get an Austin A leg grow?

21 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Fuck crowd funding, listen to Terry.

What you wanna do is import yourself a troupe of Nigerians, teach them how to use a phone, give them a list of Eastbourne telephone numbers, and watch the fucking shekels come flying in.

While you're at it Terry, to compliment your Nigerians, any respectable phone scamming outfit must include a couple of dozen Bangladeshi call centre workers, and make sure they introduce themselves as, David, Peter, Kevin, and all the other names synonymous with natives of Chittagong and surrounding areas. 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

While you're at it Terry, to compliment your Nigerians, any respectable phone scamming outfit must include a couple of dozen Bangladeshi call centre workers, and make sure they introduce themselves as, David, Peter, Kevin, and all the other names synonymous with natives of Chittagong and surrounding areas. 

The last one I spoke to was Roxie

He was a bit of a shit driver anyway. 12 out of 23 people last year in a motor sport where all the cars are identical.  F4 is basically one step up from go-carting so if he couldn't hack it at this level he probably wasn't going to turn out to be anything special in the first place. What's really disgusting is the fact that they've only raised £500,000. If all these F1 drivers are apparently so sympathetic he'd have at least five mil by this point. Lance Stroll's daddy paid 80 million dollars just so he could crash his car at every race he's been in so far this year.

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like the ones who ask to talk about your computer, and then claim to represent 'Windows', blissfully unaware that the company they're pretending to work for is called 'Microsoft'.

Don't talk to me about call centres... I jotted down a number 'coz the centre was closed and spent three fucking days calling 0700 2300 and no cunt answered... I was livid. I went back to the poxy place and they were open at long last, anyway I went mental at the woman and showed her the fucking call centre number, to which she replied: " 0700 2300 are our opening hours" 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I see Jenson Button has donated £15k and added, "I am going to do all I can to help". Well to put this in perspective, relative to net worth, it would be like me donating less than £40. Well fucking done you tight cunt, Although to be fair it sort of reinforces my opinion that the little cunt doesn't deserve the money.

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I see Jenson Button has donated £15k and added, "I am going to do all I can to help". Well to put this in perspective, relative to net worth, it would be like me donating less than £40. Well fucking done you tight cunt, Although to be fair it sort of reinforces my opinion that the little cunt doesn't deserve the money.

I remember a case in Saints a Sinners on the BBC a few years back where some poor little rich boy had been left in a wheelchair after an accident in a go-cart racing competition that his rich parents had paid for him to compete in. He was the "saint" and was receiving all the various benefits including a motabilty car that his well off parents should and could have been paying for .. the "sinner" was a poor little woman who was obviously disabled who had been prosecuted for some trivial breach of the DLA process and was too poor to defend her self and was too poor to defend herself. In truth these little shits are simply "legalised" versions of the chavs who race around council estates in souped up corsas and peugot 205s and should be dealt with in the same way and get the same sympathy.

Guest Lady Penelope

Another point is that surely there will be more than enough insurance in place to cover for accidents such as this rather than there to be a  need for crowd funding?

22 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Now now. He needs that money to pay for the treatment. That he will get free on the NHS.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Now now. He needs that money to pay for the treatment. That he will get free on the NHS.

He might have to wait in a queue after Josie 'pig face' Cunningham's latest publicly funded tittage refurb.

2 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Another point is that surely there will be more than enough insurance in place to cover for accidents such as this rather than there to be a  need for crowd funding?

Noooope. F4 is a team based motor sport like F1, the team will have insurance for the car, but the driver is fair game. He does however have a fair chance to sue, considering he hit another car that was sitting stalled right in the middle of the track and absolutely no warnings over radio or yellow flags were issued. As for the crowd funding people daring to ask questions abut such things are getting insta-shamed.

Here's a response from one donator to another potential donator on a popular racing website when they dared to ask if F4 had insurance:

What the fuck man... Do you understand how expensive prosthetic limbs are? Do you understand that everything from going to school, to taking a piss is going to be different for this kid for life? They aren’t internet begging.. they set up a page where you can donate if you would like.. You know that family and friends would be donating anyway? And that this platform makes it easier for everyone involved?
You realize you can just not donate if you don’t feel like it, instead of being cunty?
Saying these people are the internet equivalent of fucking bums is pretty shitty man. You’re a real piece of work.. Let hope you never have a loss, and are offered donations to help. Either way i’m sure you would most definitely throw the money back in the donors face anyway, eh?

Basically shut up and donate, you don't need anything explained to you, just give him your money or you're a cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

It can all be solved with one of these, surely.

donate.jpg

For a moment there i thought it said "Detonate". I soon realised my mistake after the 43rd time of pressing.