CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

inappropriate crowd-funding

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest nobgobbler
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Even if we do it ironically?

Even if. I'd rather play dirt on ps4 than encourage the daft cunts to pile their cars up for real, trying to beat the latest record by .000000001 of a second. 

3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Even if. I'd rather play dirt on ps4 than encourage the daft cunts to pile their cars up for real, trying to beat the latest record by .000000001 of a second. 

Yeah but then we wouldn't be able to point out their obvious stupidity when they inevitably crash. And there'd be even more people watching fucking poofball.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 21/04/2017 at 2:05 PM, Roadkill said:

Proof that I am better than all of you.

Screenshot from 2017-04-21 14:03:55.png

You daft fucking cunt.

2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

It seems that they don't regard 17 years old chavs as worth insuring.

Neither do I.

One of the FaceFuck comments...

Credit to all the marshalls and emergency services for doing an amazing job.

Hmmm... stationary car? Flags? Yeah, big kudos...

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Yeah but then we wouldn't be able to point out their obvious stupidity when they inevitably crash. And there'd be even more people watching fucking poofball.

I prefer watching the snooker.

8 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I prefer watching the snooker.

Me too, I'm only watching BBC 2 and Eurosport for the next week, and praying that O'Sullivan manages to keep his head out of his arse for long enough to win it. That boring, ashen faced cunt Selby is turning the game into a festival of drudgery.

Guest nobgobbler
32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Me too, I'm only watching BBC 2 and Eurosport for the next week, and praying that O'Sullivan manages to keep his head out of his arse for long enough to win it. That boring, ashen faced cunt Selby is turning the game into a festival of drudgery.

He will. Lost my favourite boy Ken and I don't think Ronnie will go on much longer, unfortunately. 

11 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

He will. Lost my favourite boy Ken and I don't think Ronnie will go on much longer, unfortunately. 

If he stopped fucking about with sports psychologists and hanging around with cunts like Damien Hirst, he'd be on top for at least another 5 years, when he puts his mind to it he's still 40% better than anyone.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If he stopped fucking about with sports psychologists and hanging around with cunts like Damien Hirst, he'd be on top for at least another 5 years, when he puts his mind to it he's still 40% better than anyone.

Yeah, like most people, he's at his best when challenged. He definitely throws a few frames to make it interesting for himself. I reckon he's already bored of it and will chuck it soon. Bored but never boring, Steve Davis is a cunt. 

23 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Yeah, like most people, he's at his best when challenged. He definitely throws a few frames to make it interesting for himself. I reckon he's already bored of it and will chuck it soon. Bored but never boring, Steve Davis is a cunt. 

Has Ken Doherty retired now? 

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is the Chinaman Chin On-Cue playing?