CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who hijack words and change their meaning

Earl of Punkape

20 years ago certain words were in use that have now been changed to mean something completely different.

Example 1.     Queer.

Meaning strange or odd. Now means bender and can no longer be used for it's original purpose.

Example 2.   Gay

Meaning pleasant or nice.Now means mincing fucking poof and can no longer be used for it's original purpose.

Example 3.  Faggot 

Meaning a fire starter or type of rissole made from offal. Now means a raging homo as well.

This represents a wanton destruction of the English language and those responsible need to be sought out and confronted and punished.

• Like 1

Guest Terry Tibbs
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

20 years ago certain words were in use that have now been changed to mean something completely different.

Example 1.     Queer.

Meaning strange or odd. Now means bender and can no longer be used for it's original purpose.

Example 2.   Gay

Meaning pleasant or nice.Now means mincing fucking poof and can no longer be used for it's original purpose.

Example 3.  Faggot 

Meaning a fire starter or type of rissole made from offal. Now means a raging homo as well.

This represents a wanton destruction of the English language and those responsible need to be sought out and confronted and punished.

Are you a character from a Famous Five novel?

Even twenty years ago these were well known descriptive terms to address the sort of shit stabbing antics you regularly indulge in. 

Fuck off you Enid Blyton loving cunt.

1 minute ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Are you a character from a Famous Five novel?

Even twenty years ago these were well known descriptive terms to address the sort of shit stabbing antics you regularly indulge in. 

Fuck off you Enid Blyton loving cunt.

20 30 years....who cares.....I wasn't cataloging the English language then or now.

Fuck off as well.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Example 1.     Queer.

Example 2.   Gay

Example 3.  Faggot 

Don't be upset, Punky. I'm sure you're a pretty gay guy, a bit queer, being from Cheshire and whatnot, and the only time you go out to collect faggots is when you need them.

Guest Terry Tibbs
18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

20 30 years....who cares.....I wasn't cataloging the English language then or now.

Fuck off as well.

Your appreciation of the English language is commendable, although I'd wager your not averse to a foreign (male) tongue.

Guest Terry Tibbs
44 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off as well.

Cataloguing, you Yankee doodle, yee-hawing fucking simpleton.

50 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Example 1.     Queer.

Example 2.   Gay

Example 3.  Faggot 

Example 4. Punkape.

Meaning nothing at all. Now still meaning nothing at all, but suggestive of a tediously repetitive homophobe who is demonstrating increasingly dubious sexuality himself.

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Example 1.     Queer.

Example 2.   Gay

Example 3.  Faggot 

You old gay queer faggot

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Example 4. Punkape.

Meaning nothing at all. Now still meaning nothing at all, but suggestive of a tediously repetitive homophobe who is demonstrating increasingly dubious sexuality himself.

:rolleyes:

You should be condemning those wreck our language not me.

Instead you demonstrate the Stalinist methodology of staining and besmirching the whistleblower.Disgraceful.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You should be condemning those wreck our language not me.

Instead you demonstrate the Stalinist methodology of staining and besmirching the whistleblower.Disgraceful.

5. Punkape, yet again, yawn

Originally a mohawked simian, now simply Walter Mitty on a constant repeat cycle; golf, AIDS, range rovers (cardboard), AIDS again, lobster irons, more AIDS. Repeat every 2 weeks or whenever out of the slammer 

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Example 1.     Queer.

Example 2.   Gay

Example 3.  Faggot 

You've singled out the aspects of our language hijacked in the name of faggotry, but in general, I must agree, the rise of black culture has also contributed to the bastardisation of the English language. 'Sick' used to mean unwell or mentally perverse, but now means 'really good', 'proper' used to mean correct or genuine, but now also means 'really good', why the fuck can't brown people and wannabe brown people (wiggers) just say something is 'really good' if they think it is? Moronic fucking halfwit cunts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Hi five, Rick. But the smilie face was cuntish.

Well pointed out, I don't really have a problem with old Rick, and sometimes find his subtle, understated humour quite refreshing, but the use of those little smiley emoji things is for 12 year old girls and Facebook spastics.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

Example 1.     Queer.

Example 2.   Gay

Example 3.  Faggot 

WELL DONE PUNKERS, I am 100% behind you on this one, and right beside you, but even I must admit I am dubious about being in  front of you.... oh lol

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well pointed out, I don't really have a problem with old Rick, and sometimes find his subtle, understated humour quite refreshing, but the use of those little smiley emoji things is for 12 year old girls and Facebook spastics.

He's seen Roops do it, and foolishly assumed it's acceptable. Little does he know what a cunt it makes him look.

• Like 1