CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Use Androgynous Names

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

These are a special breed of confused cunt.  Patrick or Patricia go by Pat....steven or Stephanie use Stevie...I've seen girls named Veronica use Rickie...blokes named Richard doing the same.  Samuels and Samantha's going by Sam.  Fucking cunts, the lot of them.  Use your proper gender appropriate name or just kill yourself with a stanley knife.  I despise these fuckwits with a passion!  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

These are a special breed of confused cunt.  Patrick or Patricia go by Pat....steven or Stephanie use Stevie...I've seen girls named Veronica use Rickie...blokes named Richard doing the same.  Samuels and Samantha's going by Sam.  Fucking cunts, the lot of them.  Use your proper gender appropriate name or just kill yourself with a stanley knife.  I despise these fuckwits with a passion!  

Are you called wizardsleeve in real life or is it just a "nom de travail".

lol

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Are you called wizardsleeve in real life or is it just a "nom de travail".

lol

lol.

I give you credit, Punky....you made a post that didn't contain the words AIDS, homo, poof, catholic, saviour, or any reference to your Canal Street expeditions.  

Good work.

Guest Manky

What about the poor cunts who have a name such as Leslie/Lesley. Vivienne/Vivian. and similar. Are they cunts because of their parents not signing up for the cunts corner etiquette newsletter.

24 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I give you credit, Punky....you made a post that didn't contain the words AIDS, homo, poof, catholic, saviour, or any reference to your Canal Street expeditions.  

Good work.

This is as rare as rocking horse shit. He'll be making an intelligent comment next and entering a reasoned debate instead of entering another man.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is as rare as rocking horse shit. He'll be making an intelligent comment next and entering a reasoned debate instead of entering another man.

That's the M. Night Shyamalan twist ending that nobody expects, a good call but certainly an outsider bet. Personally, I'm opting for the Michael Bay one, where he has that one more rear-ending that tips his insides over the edge, and he explodes in a fucking cascade of spunk, blood and all the leftover bullshit he never got round to spouting on here.

59 minutes ago, nocti said:

That's the M. Night Shyamalan twist ending that nobody expects, a good call but certainly an outsider bet. Personally, I'm opting for the Michael Bay one, where he has that one more rear-ending that tips his insides over the edge, and he explodes in a fucking cascade of spunk, blood and all the leftover bullshit he never got round to spouting on here.

My suggestion of anything other than the same dozen or so constantly recycled responses from our resident mental midget is indeed a fanciful one, but I can only hope. I think the constant injections of spunk have rotted him from the inside and his brain is stuck in a loop of bullshit. "Fucking cascade of spunk and blood" almost as poetic as "cum shrapnel from a farting faggots arsehole"

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, Neil said:

I think your real name is Richard Head,it has left a mental scar that has resulted in you being like you are,that or Paul Skinback

Mike Hunt.

One of Supreme Leader Trumps lackeys goes by the name of Jeff Sessions which , fair do’s  does sound reasonably normal. That is until you find the cunts real name  is Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the Third . I mean , fucking hell , imagine having a pair of dickwad parents who looked at their liddle ole baby boy and  thought “ Yep we’ll go with that name again ..  for a third time .. for sure .. yee haaw ”

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

One of Supreme Leader Trumps lackeys goes by the name of Jeff Sessions which , fair do’s  does sound reasonably normal. That is until you find the cunts real name  is Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the Third . I mean , fucking hell , imagine having a pair of dickwad parents who looked at their liddle ole baby boy and  thought “ Yep we’ll go with that name again ..  for a third time .. for sure .. yee haaw ”

What about twat called "Tucker"?

6 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

There was a little black actor in the US back in the late 70s called James Bond III. He looked like a mini Herbie Hancock for fuck sake 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gong Farmer

Girls called Charlie, Sydney, Roger and Clive are generally butch lesbians with gender issues and that can't a bloke to shag them.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 05/05/2017 at 3:24 PM, Gong Farmer said:

Girls called Charlie, Sydney, Roger and Clive are generally butch lesbians with gender issues and that can't a bloke to shag them.

If you know any "girls" called Roger or Clive, you're in the wrong bar Gongers...