CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who won't have a bit of marge

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Old Mrs Belsen called round and takes a bit out of my cheese and ham sandwich and then throws it aside .. "I have told you before Vera I only have butter!". .. miserable old cow is Mrs Belsen, a bit of stork never did anyone any harm.

Guest Mingeeta
5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That so mingbag baby..care to elaborate. ....

Panzerknacker 

Why would I elaborate? It's a well known fact Punkers likes a bit of uphill gardening. 

Guest Mingeeta
9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That so mingbag baby..care to elaborate. ....

Panzerknacker 

And with all this calling everyone baby I'm beginning to think you might be a turd burglar and all.

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Think less...your not good at it

Panzerknacker 

Oh ok sorry I wont think. I will state it instead. You are a knob jockey.

Guest Mingeeta
11 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You seem to think being a homosexual is a terrible thing and an insult. .why is that 

Panzerknacker 

Please point out where I said being a poof was terrible and insulting. Each to their own. Now stop being a stupid prick, I know you will find it hard.

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Please point out where I said being a poof was terrible and insulting. Each to their own. Now stop being a stupid prick, I know you will find it hard.

You throw homosexual references like an angry monkey flinging  handfuls of its own faeces.. only conclusion you could draw is you consider homosexuals lesser beings...other possible conclusion is that you..yourself are a latent homosexual 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You throw homosexual references like an angry monkey flinging  handfuls of its own faeces.. only conclusion you could draw is you consider homosexuals lesser beings...other possible conclusion is that you..yourself are a latent homosexual 

Panzerknacker 

So how does that mean I said it was terrible and insulting? Again, someone asks you to prove a point and you cannot. Wolfie asked you something similar a while ago about proving a point, and you couldn't then either. Stop being a complete prick and give up. Idiot.

1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

So how does that mean I said it was terrible and insulting? Again, someone asks you to prove a point and you cannot. Wolfie asked you something similar a while ago about proving a point, and you couldn't then either. Stop being a complete prick and give up. Idiot.

Let go of the rage..it'll drag you down..mingbag baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Old Mrs Belsen called round and takes a bit out of my cheese and ham sandwich and then throws it aside .. "I have told you before Vera I only have butter!". .. miserable old cow is Mrs Belsen, a bit of stork never did anyone any harm.

Yet another in a long string of noms that fall squarely into the PILE OF SHIT category. 

Guest Mingeeta
6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Your goin to have to up your game Minger baby. .school yard grade cunting will only get you so far 

Panzerknacker 

Well that sentence has shown what a thick twat you are, you are the only person I have ever seen who has put a full stop at the beginning of a sentence.