CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who won't have a bit of marge

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Well that sentence has shown what a thick twat you are, you are the only person I have ever seen who has put a full stop at the beginning of a sentence.

Laffin. ..your the spelling and grammatical version of punkers only he makes sense mingbag baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin. ..your the spelling and grammatical version of punkers only he makes sense mingbag baby 

Panzerknacker 

I think you're what the krauts would call dickspring dork technique.

Guest Mingeeta
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mmm...I'd say they'd call you an unterachiever unt latent geymenchen mingbagen liebchen 

Panzerknacker 

That obviously a phrase which has been stated to you many of time for to be able to type it so fluently 

Now be a good chap and run your hands under a tap and put your fingers in a toaster. And being a thick shit, make sure you have turned it on first.

39 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

That obviously a phrase which has been stated to you many of time for to be able to type it so fluently 

Now be a good chap and run your hands under a tap and put your fingers in a toaster. And being a thick shit, make sure you have turned it on first.

You're wasting your time on P Spaz, minge. He sticks to the act of a lover not a hater so well it must be true. One day he might make a worthwhile comment, or god forbid, a nom containing such rabid cunting and vitriol it'll generate some funny debate-what this place it about. Every site needs a punchbag (punkly) lunatic ('eavens, although he seems somewhat reformed, probably due to his high dose) and pansyspazer-complete waste of space and non entity. Up yer fucking game pansy, make noms, get cunting or piss off

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're wasting your time on P Spaz, minge. He sticks to the act of a lover not a hater so well it must be true. One day he might make a worthwhile comment, or god forbid, a nom containing such rabid cunting and vitriol it'll generate some funny debate-what this place it about. Every site needs a punchbag (punkly) lunatic ('eavens, although he seems somewhat reformed, probably due to his high dose) and pansyspazer-complete waste of space and non entity. Up yer fucking game pansy, make noms, get cunting or piss off

I'll have you know I've made some noms. .just fail to see the point of all this in cunting each other 

Panzerknacker 

4 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Your way out of your depth here mingbag baby..ya can't make up for fifth rate cunting ability  by putting this shite up here ad nauseum

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
38 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Your way out of your depth here mingbag baby..ya can't make up for fifth rate cunting ability  by putting this shite up here ad nauseum

Panzerknacker 

And there was me hoping you had killed yourself.

Guest Snatch
On 22/04/2017 at 5:21 PM, Mingeeta said:

Well that sentence has shown what a thick twat you are, you are the only person I have ever seen who has put a full stop at the beginning of a sentence.

Just be grateful he knows what a full stop is. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I used to know a girl called Marge. Marjorie P Roops. Dirty old slag went like a train and she was full of dirty suggestive advice that she just dished out to anyone that wanted it..........in the Daily Mirror

Guest Mingeeta
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Your turn to use the spine and brain cell this week is it snudgie baby?

Panzerknacker 

If u cant come back with anything better well do us all a favour and dont come back at all, stupid braindead prick.

47 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

If u cant come back with anything better well do us all a favour and dont come back at all, stupid braindead prick.

I'm starting to get the slightest hint of a suspicion that you and Pansy don't really see eye to eye, most people probably wouldn't notice the subtle indications, but I'm like Sherlock fuckin Holmes with this sort of thing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Your turn to use the spine and brain cell this week is it snudgie baby?

Panzerknacker 

I notice you've been posting lots on this thread, Pansy baby. Are you sure you didn't misinterpret it as 'People who don't have a bit of minge'?

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm starting to get the slightest hint of a suspicion that you and Pansy don't really see eye to eye, most people probably wouldn't notice the subtle indications, but I'm like Sherlock fuckin Holmes with this sort of thing.

Minge vs pansy, ape vs withers, wolf vs roops, good vs evil....

Eternal battles to the death, there can be only one

Guest Mingeeta
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Minge vs pansy, ape vs withers, wolf vs roops, good vs evil....

Eternal battles to the death, there can be only one

You forgot Spunkers v everyone bar pen