CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who won't have a bit of marge

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Snatch
20 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Your turn to use the spine and brain cell this week is it snudgie baby?

Panzerknacker 

You've hit your peak with your comebacks with that Poofy baby.

35 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You've hit your peak with your comebacks with that Poofy baby.

Ya reckon..when it comes to spack slapping im a belt fed comebackomatic machine snudge. .I could teach you but I think your a hopeless case..you have the ability to turn a bag of shite into two bags of shite 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Back to class you..and stay away from those ruffians behind the bike sheds

Panzerknacker 

What a completely shit comeback.

Why don't you just give up and fuck off.

Just now, Mingeeta said:

What a completely shit comevack.

Why don't you just give up and fuck off.

You were told to get back to class. Now tuck that shirt in and do not wipe your nose with your sleeve you moronic child..it's the army or the church for you if you don't improve 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Mingeeta
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You were told to get back to class. Now tuck that shirt in and do not wipe your nose with your sleeve you moronic child..it's the army or the church for you if you don't improve 

Panzerknacker 

Lol...... You really aren't worth the steam off my shit, pathetic little twat.

Guest Mingeeta
6 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

At least you have one friend by the likes you get. Pity her brains have seen better days or she'd have a bit more sense.

Guest Mingeeta
8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Well I'm off back to work after a hard earned break, you keep playing with yourself and your special friends you have met on the little yellow bus that picks you up for respite.

1 minute ago, Mingeeta said:

Well I'm off back to work after a hard earned break, you keep playing with yourself and your special friends you have met on the little yellow bus that picks you up for respite.

Now sit up front and dont be afraid to raise your hand if you don't understand anything. .

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

The  steamin shite of which you speak is probably the most interesting thing that comes out of you my boy ..and there you are curling it away..wasteful child

Panzerknacker 

At least it's more interesting than the bullshit you come out with. 

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Snudgie baby..you old fart with a skin on. .ya just missed your other two fuk monkies 

Panzerknacker 

You blithering fucking retard, please try to use at least some English combined with correct punctuation. It must be a perpetual rain and darkness and subsisting on iron brew and methanol which make you come across as such a divy 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You blithering fucking retard, please try to use at least some English combined with correct punctuation. It must be a perpetual rain and darkness and subsisting on iron brew and methanol which make you come across as such a divy 

Try to imagine you're dealing with a six-year-old, Stubbs. It really does help.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Try to imagine you're dealing with a six-year-old, Stubbs. It really does help.

I picture p spaz as a scrawny tattooed old cunt, baldy head with mullet locks, only a few teeth left and an indecipherable Glaswegian accent that makes his writing seem like Wordsworth in comparison 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I picture p spaz as a scrawny tattooed old cunt, baldy head with mullet locks, only a few teeth left and an indecipherable Glaswegian accent that makes his writing seem like Wordsworth in comparison 

I picture you looking around you in the men's shelter and because you have a limited imagination describing the tramp in the next bed stubby baby 

Panzerknacker