CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who won't have a bit of marge

Guest Lady Penelope

44 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hmm....substance abuse and dyslexia probably coupled with an undiagnosed learning difficulty. ..

Panzerknacker 

I find this self diagnosis pretty accurate pans, I think you should seek help or better still PM minge baby your address and two of you can get together and compare notes

55 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hmm....substance abuse and dyslexia probably coupled with an undiagnosed learning difficulty. ..

Panzerknacker 

Making more friends, Pansy? I seem to recall you claiming you had learning difficulties or similar. Strange, therefore, you'd mock others for the same ailment.

You're fake and utterly full of shit, aren't you?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Making more friends, Pansy? I seem to recall you claiming you had learning difficulties or similar. Strange, therefore, you'd mock others for the same ailment.

Incorrect wuggy baby..I said  it's beneath me to attack the spelling or grammar of a persons input ..play the ball not the man wuggy baby

Panzerknacker 

On 12/11/2016 at 3:17 PM, Panzerknacker said:

I've no boss I'm on disability benefits ..much simpler

Panzerknacker 

24 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Incorrect wuggy baby..I said  it's beneath me to attack the spelling or grammar of a persons input ..play the ball not the man wuggy baby

Panzerknacker 

Which disability, precisely, are the rest of us who work and pay taxes sustaining you for? We'd love to know.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Also strange that he should criticise someone for dyslexia when not long ago he told me that taking the piss out of Punkape for spelling herpes incorrectly was, on my part below the belt. Hypocrisy and shenanigans abound, Wolfie baby!

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Ape said:

Fucking right. I want to know what the fuck is wrong with Pansy too, apart from him being a tedious prick.

Lets put it this way. if you were the boss of a firm,be it large or small,would you employ him?

Then you have the answer as to why he's unemployed.

16 hours ago, Snatch said:

Lets put it this way. if you were the boss of a firm,be it large or small,would you employ him?

Then you have the answer as to why he's unemployed.

Mm..luckily the world is designed to keep people like you away from making those kinds of decisions 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..luckily the world is designed to keep people like you away from making those kinds of decisions 

Panzerknacker 

The only decision you have to make is whether to sign on or phone in sick.

17 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..I keep things simple...it's the key to happiness snudgie baby..take pleasure in the small things in life 

Panzerknacker 

Please fuck off, you're in the wrong place. Go and join the Govan branch of the wet pants society or grow a pair and start cunting the things that make your piss boil

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Back on topic: with punkers and panzys new found love for each other I suggest a big tub of marge on hand for when you meet up. For the cheese a cucumber sandwiches of course. If pen decides to join in and make it a ménage a trois better get two tubs to lube up her leathery old flaps 

Hang on, are Punkers and Panzy an item now? I thought things were hotting up between Panzy and Pen, this is better than fucking Dallas! 

43 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Please fuck off, you're in the wrong place. Go and join the Govan branch of the wet pants society or grow a pair and start cunting the things that make your piss boil

Very little causes me aggravation stubbers and what does i fix it 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
19 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..I keep things simple...it's the key to happiness snudgie baby..take pleasure in the small things in life 

Panzerknacker 

Keeping things simple is your limit Panzy baby.

Guest Mingeeta
19 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Like you?  The only small thing you get pleasure from is the tiny thing you tug on under the quilt. Idiot.

The lady Panzerknacker wont like this.