CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Casually Dressed Cunts Wearing Trilby Hats

Ape™️

Guest Terry Tibbs
22 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Dreadful nomination tbh.

It's a valid nomination from "Ape" Capone. Shame that it's 90 years too late to be relevant, since no one has worn a trilby since the 1920's. 

Next up in his repertoire " Cunts who carry their Tommy guns at a jaunty angle."

Guest Mingeeta
41 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Dreadful nomination tbh.

Says the woman who posted a nom to tell us about a shit she had just had. Fucking hell.

21 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

It's a valid nomination from "Ape" Capone. Shame that it's 90 years too late to be relevant, since no one has worn a trilby since the 1920's. 

Next up in his repertoire " Cunts who carry their Tommy guns at a jaunty angle."

Open your eyes, you thick cunt. There's people everywhere wearing the fucking things. Tiresome wanker.

18 minutes ago, Ape said:

Open your eyes, you thick cunt. There's people everywhere wearing the fucking things. Tiresome wanker.

Are these the same cunts who last year had beards that made them look like Cairn Terriers and hair cropped at the sides and curly on top, usually combined with a striped Breton shirt in an attempt to look like a 19th century French trawlerman? I fucking hate them and I want them dead, shot dead by a man in a black suit holding a Tommy gun at a jaunty angle.

Guest Terry Tibbs
48 minutes ago, Ape said:

You're right. I was thinking exactly the same thing just last week when I was in downtown Prohibition era Chicago.

I tell you what also gets my goat, those show off cunts wandering around the streets of Elizabethan England in ruffs and cod pieces, I can't sleep at night because I'm constantly thinking about it. Maybe you could nominate it to save me the trouble.

Wanker.

1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I feel at this point I should step in and give my support to this nom, but really I can't be asked.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Ape said:

No, you're not cool, trendy and edgy. You're a fucking stupid cunt, and you look fucking ridiculous.

Fuck off.

Equally cuntish to the Fedora.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are these the same cunts who last year had beards that made them look like Cairn Terriers and hair cropped at the sides and curly on top, usually combined with a striped Breton shirt in an attempt to look like a 19th century French trawlerman? I fucking hate them and I want them dead, shot dead by a man in a black suit holding a Tommy gun at a jaunty angle.

Bravo, Eric. I bet they fire them from the hip instead of the well aimed burst from the shoulder and never ending mag

42 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

You're right. I was thinking exactly the same thing just last week when I was in downtown Prohibition era Chicago.

I tell you what also gets my goat, those show off cunts wandering around the streets of Elizabethan England in ruffs and cod pieces, I can't sleep at night because I'm constantly thinking about it. Maybe you could nominate it to save me the trouble.

Wanker.

You just want to be impaled on a cod-piece....That's why you mentioned it.

Guest Mingeeta
19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You just want to be impaled on a cod-piece....That's why you mentioned it.

How do you get impaled on a codpiece you dopey fucker..... Oh sorry Punkers it's you, and if theres a way you'd find it wouldn't you.

1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Wanker.

Much the same as me with picnics. Fucking idiot.

36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The lighting is deliberately poor, he is also ginger. So that makes him a disgusting smelly fat cunt

Notice also that his facial hair grows in clumps with gaps in between, it looks like a youthful version of the vile John McRirrick, the horse racing cunt.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Especially the ones who wear them indoors

Jack 'the hat' McVitie was a cunt 

Didn't Reggie Kray nail Jack 'the hat' McVitie's hat to his head to teach him some 'respect'? Or have I got him mixed up with Vlad the Impaler?