CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corner Shop Owners/Workers.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

It is not through choice that I cannot use the "P" word in this nom, however the vast majority of these shop-owning cunts are of ethnic origin... I'm talking about the rude fuckers who simply hold out their hand for the cash whilst chatting-away on their mobiles, without even as much as any eye contact. No "thank you" no nothing. Fucking pigs the lot of 'em. I tend to just leave whatever it is on their counter, and fuck off someplace else. My money is worth more to a grateful person than these alien rats. 

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It is not through choice that I cannot use the "P" word in this nom, however the vast majority of these shop-owning cunts are of ethnic origin... I'm talking about the rude fuckers who simply hold out their hand for the cash whilst chatting-away on their mobiles, without even as much as any eye contact. No "thank you" no nothing. Fucking pigs the lot of 'em. I tend to just leave whatever it is on their counter, and fuck off someplace else. My money is worth more to a grateful person than these alien rats. 

The 'P' word? Patel?

Guest Manky

In the white badlands where I live, everyone is nice to each other. You don't piss off the man with the Palomino Pump Action Shotgun unless you can trump it with an Uzi, a Charlie G and a Challenger 2. As a result, all the ethnic shopkeepers are polite. It is a matter of survival.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

In the white badlands where I live, everyone is nice to each other. You don't piss off the man with the Palomino Pump Action Shotgun unless you can trump it with an Uzi, a Charlie G and a Challenger 2. As a result, all the ethnic shopkeepers are polite. It is a matter of survival.

Yes, but you are referring to the good end of Canal Street, aren't you

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well, all that I'm saying is that one should expect a more polite service in Gravesend. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

sWhat from our ethnic friends that I cannot mention apparently. The post was only up for a few seconds before some wankrat pulled it.

See what I mean?  One has to be one toes in this day & age. They'll be pulling the word "Cunt" next.

Guest Manky
47 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

3 miles away. Thank fuck. Can the AIDS virus travel uphill?

Guest 'eavensabove

I'd wager that comrade Tibbs, didn't get where he is today by being rude to his punters. Sure, he's scammed them left right & centre, but that is good working practice in my book.  

Guest Terry Tibbs
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, it travelled up the Hudson!

Ape's watch is waterproof at depths of up to 50 metres, which also means it can still tell the time when he's double fisting his civil partner elbows deep.

Lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Ape's watch is waterproof at depths of up to 50 metres, which also means it can still tell the time when he's double fisting his civil partner elbows deep.

Lol.

And there was I, thinking he had an over-wound self-winder. Knackered through wanking.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes one should, I'm from Dartford and therefore consider Gravesend to be a cultural Shangri-La. Crayford is a nest of cunts.

Does it have a corner shop?

8 hours ago, Manky said:

Thank you Mad Max 

Guest Lady Penelope

In this context I have been glad of the arrival of our ethnic friends Step back to the late 1950s and early 60s most corner shops were open all hours, the white folk that ran them were not known for politeness, by the mid 60s they were closed by 6PM at the latest. The what these ethnic folk have done in a lot of places is to actually have shops open at hours that are convenient to people in areas where it is not viable for the larger convenience stores such as Tesco, McColls and the Co-op.

16 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You fucking racist cunt.

Reported.