CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corner Shop Owners/Workers.

Guest 'eavensabove

Have you ever tried cashing in a winning g lottery ticket with one of these cunts?.They do not want to part with money that's for sure,one cunt even asked me if I'd bought the ticket from him as he wasn't going to pay out if I hadn't.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Neil said:

Have you ever tried cashing in a winning g lottery ticket with one of these cunts?.They do not want to part with money that's for sure,one cunt even asked me if I'd bought the ticket from him as he wasn't going to pay out if I hadn't.

TBH that would be a bridge too far for me .. always go to somewhere like WH Scrotes to cash in lottery tickets, you can't always trust the corner shops cunts and there have been a few cases of attempts to claims winnings by these cunts when they have told the ticket holder that their ticket was not a winner and have then kept the ticket for themselves..

Guest Terry Tibbs
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have been reliably informed that at Disneyland, Paris, Mickey Mouse can be seen sporting an Ape wristwatch.

Ape spends his days at Renaissance fairs and reenactments of the St Valentines day massacre. That's why the silly cunt thinks that the streets of Britain are crawling with Trilby wearing sicilians in full suits of plate armour. 

It won't be long before his historical delusions cause him to ditch the "Rolex" and start wearing a fuck off massive sun dial around his neck. Hopefully the weight of it will throttle him.

1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Ape spends his days at Renaissance fairs and reenactments of the St Valentines day massacre. That's why the silly cunt thinks that the streets of Britain are crawling with Trilby wearing sicilians in full suits of plate armour. 

It won't be long before his historical delusions cause him to ditch the "Rolex" and start wearing a fuck off massive sun dial around his neck. Hopefully the weight of it will throttle him.

Well cunted there tel. .more of same 

Panzerknacker 

Guest nobgobbler
19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It is not through choice that I cannot use the "P" word in this nom, however the vast majority of these shop-owning cunts are of ethnic origin... I'm talking about the rude fuckers who simply hold out their hand for the cash whilst chatting-away on their mobiles, without even as much as any eye contact. No "thank you" no nothing. Fucking pigs the lot of 'em. I tend to just leave whatever it is on their counter, and fuck off someplace else. My money is worth more to a grateful person than these alien rats. 

My nearest post office has become entwined in one of these shitpits which has a fucking £1 shop in the back room. There must be 25 Patels living in the one bed flat above coz you never see the same one twice. All the cunts are interested in is what's in the parcel. Fuck that. Overnight carrier takes the good stuff, hermes takes the shite, while I put my feet up with a cuppa.

Guest Spanky
19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It is not through choice that I cannot use the "P" word in this nom, however the vast majority of these shop-owning cunts are of ethnic origin... I'm talking about the rude fuckers who simply hold out their hand for the cash whilst chatting-away on their mobiles, without even as much as any eye contact. No "thank you" no nothing. Fucking pigs the lot of 'em. I tend to just leave whatever it is on their counter, and fuck off someplace else. My money is worth more to a grateful person than these alien rats. 

Perhaps your copy of the Daily Mail and weekly tube of anusol wasn't a large enough purchase to necessitate sucking your cock. Or perhaps the proprietor of of your local shop has identified you as a boring fuckwit and simply had better things to do than engage you in tedious small talk. Probably wasn't even talking to anyone on the phone, just pretending in hopes that you would leave quicker, you racist cunt.

26 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Perhaps your copy of the Daily Mail and weekly tube of anusol wasn't a large enough purchase to necessitate sucking your cock. Or perhaps the proprietor of of your local shop has identified you as a boring fuckwit and simply had better things to do than engage you in tedious small talk. Probably wasn't even talking to anyone on the phone, just pretending in hopes that you would leave quicker, you racist cunt.

What an absolutely cracking first post   that deserves a like. You have certainly sussed out this 'eavens cunt. Now kindly fuck off and drink some bleach.

Guest Terry Tibbs
13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What an absolutely cracking first post   that deserves a like. You have certainly sussed out this 'eavens cunt. Now kindly fuck off and drink some bleach.

I'm not sure that The Corner is the type of place that should encourage childish shit slinging. We've already got fully grown men posting pictures of knock off watches that they purchased from a dusky skinned gentleman on a beach in Majorca. Do we really need playground, repetetive insults as well? How long until Ape is threatening to set his big brother on me?

Whilst I've got your attention, I have just finished reading your excellent nomination on public holidays. I notice, with typical arrogance, that the French celebrate Victory in Europe Day. This is despite the fact that whilst they were bending over and getting buggered by the Bosch for five years, they contributed absolutely fuck all to the final victory beyond laying up half the German army with syphillis. Vivre that you cowardly cunt.

Guest Mingeeta
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

You fucking racist cunt.

Reported.

Just because you like a bit of tube steak up the shit box doesn't mean everyone else is a racist.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Whilst I've got your attention, I have just finished reading your excellent nomination on public holidays. I notice, with typical arrogance, that the French celebrate Victory in Europe Day. This is despite the fact that whilst they were bending over and getting buggered by the Bosch for five years, they contributed absolutely fuck all to the final victory beyond laying up half the German army with syphillis. Vivre that you cowardly cunt.

And that was just the men... that cunt who was supposed to be in charge of the FF was a right twat, gave away secrets left, right and centre.  It got so bad the UK, US and Commie top brass stopped inviting him to the war meetings and kept him out of anything cos the cunt couldnt be trusted, some evidence of the cunt being in contact with the krauts so he could waltz into the top job in France if we didn't manage kick them out for him... fucking tosser.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Spanky said:

ooo err. You aint half odd. 

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Any thoughts on halal beetroot?

10 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You ask too much. He cannot probe his head, and think at the same time.

He doesn't care if the beetroot is halal, kosher or communist, he'll shove it up there whatever, don't even take the earth off or the tops...

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

In this context I have been glad of the arrival of our ethnic friends Step back to the late 1950s and early 60s most corner shops were open all hours, the white folk that ran them were not known for politeness, by the mid 60s they were closed by 6PM at the latest. The what these ethnic folk have done in a lot of places is to actually have shops open at hours that are convenient to people in areas where it is not viable for the larger convenience stores such as Tesco, McColls and the Co-op.

Nothing wrong with that, but there's no need for them to be rude. The fucking shit-bags. I mean, all I did was pop in for my Daily Mail and weekly tube of...  I'll let Spanky try to explain the rest in his own language: " anusol wasn't a large enough purchase to necessitate sucking your cock. Or perhaps the proprietor of of your local shop has identified you as a boring fuckwit and simply had better things to do than engage you in tedious small talk. Probably wasn't even talking to anyone on the phone, just pretending in hopes that you would leave quicker, you racist cunt

Could You understand that? Fucked if I can. Ape does though, which speaks volumes really. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

He doesn't care if the beetroot is halal, kosher or communist, he'll shove it up there whatever, don't even take the earth off or the tops...

... or decant the vinegar from the jar.

8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Nothing wrong with that, but there's no need for them to be rude. The fucking shit-bags. I mean, all I did was pop in for my Daily Mail and weekly tube of...  I'll let Spanky try to explain the rest in his own language: " anusol wasn't a large enough purchase to necessitate sucking your cock. Or perhaps the proprietor of of your local shop has identified you as a boring fuckwit and simply had better things to do than engage you in tedious small talk. Probably wasn't even talking to anyone on the phone, just pretending in hopes that you would leave quicker, you racist cunt

Could You understand that? Fucked if I can. Ape does though, which speaks volumes really. 

Makes a lot more sense than the fucking drivel you continually post Jazz, you stupid fucking cunt. I suppose you won't see this as you've probably still got me blocked. Wanker.

3 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I'm not sure that The Corner is the type of place that should encourage childish shit slinging. We've already got fully grown men posting pictures of knock off watches that they purchased from a dusky skinned gentleman on a beach in Majorca. Do we really need playground, repetetive insults as well? How long until Ape is threatening to set his big brother on me?

Show your correct IP address or leave.

• Like 2

Guest Spanky
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Well, it's a stupid fucking cunt of some kind, that's for sure.  A stupid fucking cunt that was, until pulled about it, speaking about himself in the third person.

I know I'm new here, but there did seem to be a lot of bullshit posted over the last couple of days about watches that made no fucking sense. No fucking sense at all.

tibbs graph.png