CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corner Shop Owners/Workers.

Guest 'eavensabove

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is "golf" a euphemism for a bunch of loony middle-aged poofters running around in a field dressed as 17th century French nobility (complete with powdered wigs) and trying their hardest to fit a nine iron head first into one another's prolapsed arseholes? I'm beginning to think it is, Punky.

You wouldn't get into my golf club either because similarly you're very much "below stairs". In addition you're depraved and a bit of a giddy goat.

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

You wouldn't get into my golf club either because similarly you're very much "below stairs". In addition you're depraved and a bit of a giddy goat.

Nobody gives a monkeys about golf you tit, change the record and stop using the same responses. Also stop your ragging gayness; being a toilet trader is not a career choice and you're just spreading the bad AIDS around. Failing that, drink bleach

Guest Snatch
On 22/04/2017 at 8:40 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Several, and a turd of a pub, called 'The Royal Charlotte' right next to the railway station, ask Eddie, he'll know it.

Hasn't anyone burnt the cunt down yet? 

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What, the pub or Eddie?. Either would be good.

Don't know Eddie so can't really make an opinion but if he's a regular in the Charlotte then well, there you go. 

Guest Snatch
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you been in there? Full of cunts spending whatever they didn't lose at the Greyhound track round the corner.

Yes twice. The second time just to be sure if was full of cunts. I was right. 

15 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

It's not Quincy, it's not Decimus, it's not Bill (Bill is Spanky), read back his first post and it's obvious. I've been here before but no one has guessed correctly yet.

I don't think I will be doing that. Shut your fucking gob before I shit in your hat, you scrub wearing Irish cunt.

But with an amazing like to post ratio for a "newbie", do a pie chart of that.

Oh, and fuck off Bill.

Nice to see you back Frank.

7 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Too intelligent? 

No,I meant, no it isn't nice to see him back, the comment about shitting in a hat seems to suggest it is him, or Bill, trying very hard to convince us that it's not him either, particularly trying to shift the attention to Spanky by suggesting that HE is Bill, my only other guess is Bubba, who is smart enough to impersonate both of their posting styles.

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No,I meant, no it isn't nice to see him back, the comment about shitting in a hat seems to suggest it is him, or Bill, trying very hard to convince us that it's not him either, particularly trying to shift the attention to Spanky by suggesting that HE is Bill, my only other guess is Bubba, who is smart enough to impersonate both of their posting styles.

Whoever it is they'll no doubt get banned again soon.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look above, I wasn't disagreeing with you, merely saying it's not nice to see Frank back, convict.

English is sometimes a challenge for us down here. All that oxygen deprivation sitting in filthy hulks on the Thames did us no favours. Not to mention the weevil hard tack and rancid water on the journey out.

Having said that, the shit in your hat line made me laugh.

1 minute ago, southerncunt said:

English is sometimes a challenge for us down here. All that oxygen deprivation sitting in filthy hulks on the Thames did us no favours. Not to mention the weevil hard tack and rancid water on the journey out.

Having said that, the shit in your hat line made me laugh.

Me too, I reluctantly admit.

• Like 1