CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pepperami.

Guest deebom

Guest deebom

I'm quite partial to a slice or two of salami, it's very nice. Goes with all kinds of things too, salads, pizza, sarnies. You can fry it till it's crispeh, and crumble it on stuff. Have it with olives and cheese and tomatoes and things, it's very tasty, and I'm sure you all agree?

What the fuck is Pepperami? Tiny sticks of dry crumbly shite, that also manage to be greasier than Punkape. And that slithery skin stuff they wrap it in, what is that shit? How have they taken a perfectly nice foodstuff, made it worse, more expensive and manage to sell so much of it?

Fuck Pepperami.

This nom can also be applied to Knorr Supernoodles.

4 minutes ago, deebom said:

I'm quite partial to a slice or two of salami, it's very nice. Goes with all kinds of things too, salads, pizza, sarnies. You can fry it till it's crispeh, and crumble it on stuff. Have it with olives and cheese and tomatoes and things, it's very tasty, and I'm sure you all agree?

What the fuck is Pepperami? Tiny sticks of dry crumbly shite, that also manage to be greasier than Punkape. And that slithery skin stuff they wrap it in, what is that shit? How have they taken a perfectly nice foodstuff, made it worse, more expensive and manage to sell so much of it?

Fuck Pepperami.

The Polish version 'Kabanosi' looks similar but tastes much better and is bought loose from the deli. I worked with a lot of Polish and the cunts got me addicted to it, and taught me their language, which provides me with vast amusement when queuing in shops and listening to them taking the piss out of chavvy checkout girls.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Polish version 'Kabanosi' looks similar but tastes much better and is bought loose from the deli. I worked with a lot of Polish and the cunts got me addicted to it, and taught me their language, which provides me with vast amusement when queuing in shops and listening to them taking the piss out of chavvy checkout girls.

You kurva! 

13 hours ago, deebom said:

Fuck Pepperami.

Vile, greasy donkey meat, encased in one of punkers used, albeit 4 times too long, johnnies. He prefers the jumbo foot long salamis, unsurprisingly.  

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You're fucked then, that's all they hand out at the DSS Food Banks. Most people work and buy their food of choice.

Pansy obviously wrote this in the early hours went the affect of his 8 cans of tenants super (consumed much earlier) was starting to wear off so excuse his usual blithering idiocy. Good luck voting in the French election from your Newcastle council slum

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My polish tenants speak English whenever I'm around, the zedding cunts. They insist on giving me slabs of homemade fruit loaf, or squirrel cake, as they call it. My pet seagull loves it. 

Guest nobgobbler

Pepperami, chorizo, salami, beef jerky etc might as well be dried goat cock for all I care. It won't be finding its way into my mouth any time soon. Punky?

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You're fucked then, that's all they hand out at the DSS Food Banks. Most people work and buy their food of choice.

Not at all withers you old migrant you I buy all my food fresh ..veg..fruit..fish..only thing that comes out of a can would be my coffee ..eat shite ....feel shite. .look shite 

Panzerknacker 

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off, I bet you have chewed on quite a few leathery old sticks in your time.

Not saying I have, not saying I haven't. Never been near a feathery old cloaca though!

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Strangely enough "fuck off cunt" was one of the first phrases they taught me, one of the cunts told me that spierdali meant 'good morning'.

We had a polish gym teacher at school who used to have an old plimsoll she carried around. She referred to it as "my friend" as in "If you kurva's fuck around, my friend will talk to you". Meaning you got a whack on the arse if you fucked about. Believe me, a freezing cold day in gym kit, you didn't want your arse warmed by her "friend". 

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We had a polish gym teacher at school who used to have an old plimsoll she carried around. She referred to it as "my friend" as in "If you kurva's fuck around, my friend will talk to you". Meaning you got a whack on the arse if you fucked about. Believe me, a freezing cold day in gym kit, you didn't want your arse warmed by her "friend". 

Kurava has loads of meanings depending on context and gender, she was calling you 'bitches' as you were girls, if you'd called her 'stara kurava' it would have meant 'old whore'.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Punkape said:

After hard Brexit is enacted you may well be deported.....

lol.

You may as well fuck off now....

lol.

Show me your cock

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja
On 23/04/2017 at 7:54 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

You've remembered quite a lot of it, 'dobra robota'.

I was most disappointed to google that phrase, I was expecting at least something like Chcialbym wylizac twoja slodka cipke .

Guest Lady Penelope
On 23/04/2017 at 8:30 PM, Punkape said:

You brazen hussy and slag. Fuck off.

Reported .. I was simply asking you to show me your prize Old English Game Cockeral.