CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Holidays

Witheredscrote

Guest DingTheRioja
46 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

The general mood of society. .happy people. .not pinched little angry faces like what you see in the mirror every morning. .

Panzerknacker 

The only people who will actually benefit from 4 more bank holidays are the chavs unemployed and wetherspoons for another Mad Mondays takings...

..oh, and the coppers who get overtime chasing the cunts down the high street...

14 minutes ago, Spanky said:

After studying the Brexit campaign and then that orange twat Trump, Corbyn must have finally twigged that most people are such utter dim-witted cunts, they can be swayed by making up all sorts of ridiculous bullshit. For this election, we can probably look forward to offers of free vape refills for every household, increased funding of garden bulbs for pensioners in Tory strongholds and 25% off trips to legoland for benefits scroungers during one of these new bank holidays. 

It looks as though you'll be off to Legoland for your hols after attending your council house garden, Pansy.

53 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Smile mingbag... because one day you'll die 

Panzerknacker 

'One day you'll die', Mingeeta. This must be news to you, because I'm sure you previously had no fucking concept of your mortality whatsoever. Well-spotted, Pansy, you vapid oaf.

I don't see where everybody's getting the idea that 4 extra bank holidays will make jobless chavs happy, they already have every day to do as they please and the only real up-side for them is that there will be 4 more days a year that they don't have to pretend to be 'actively seeking employment'.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, she was a cunt in many ways, the thing I did like about her was that she had the balls to not be dictated to by America, in fact, she had poor old Ronnie Reagan pretty much under the thumb, all successive Prime Ministers have shamelessly kissed the arse of the USA.

Was this before or after the cunt invaded Grenada without telling her? 

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

El Alamein day?

Bring the Boxheads in as well. Dambusters Day, D Day Day, 1966 World Cup Final Day, Sink the Bismarck Day. I could have a bank holiday for every day of the year and piss off every country without breaking into a sweat.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Perhaps the Yanks could celebrate the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they could call it 'Enola Day'.

Punkers would approve if it was called Gay Day.

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

'One day you'll die', Mingeeta. This must be news to you, because I'm sure you previously had no fucking concept of your mortality whatsoever. Well-spotted, Pansy, you vapid oaf.

Sticking up for mingbag wuggy baby?..don't like seeing your fuk boy gettng slapped around eh. ..

Panzerknacker