CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

More Holidays

Witheredscrote

So your beloved Jeremy Corbyn has just announced that, if elected, he is going to create 4 more days of public holidays. St George, David, Andrew, and Patrick. This deluded wanker says it will unite the nation.  With the poor state of the U.K. all holidays should be banned, everybody should work more hours, and pubs closed. Maybe, and only maybe the country  will get back on its feet. I am just off for a stroll down to the Mairie to cast my vote. Come on Marine, you can do it. Vivre

Guest Mingeeta

I personally would love a couple more bank holidays, especially St. George's day.

And another between August and December.

I like you withers, but just this once I have to say, shut the fuck up and concentrate on your own country.

Cunt.

Guest Mingeeta
13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Electrol bribery, hoping that the thick, benifit scrounging masses will buy it the same way Blair and his cronies bought their second term by giving away free houses and extra heroin for their 12 multi coloured rat kids. I hate Cor-bin and want him dead

I cant stand the twat either but the days off would be nice.

That's what holidays are for for those who work, sorry pansy. This is desperate bid by cor bin to win the votes of the thick, luckily they don't watch the news only ITV 2. Even his blind tree hugging student support base must be able to see through this crap but they're probably to busy being wet and PC-kill them all!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's what holidays are for for those who work, sorry pansy. This is desperate bid by cor bin to win the votes of the thick, luckily they don't watch the news only ITV 2. Even his blind tree hugging student support base must be able to see through this crap but they're probably to busy being wet and PC-kill them all!

You reading this Rick?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It's widely accepted that due to the soft fucking labour policies of introducing stupidly fucking ridiculous benefits so sitting at home doing fuck all becomes a lifestyle choice for a lot of their voters, holidays from WORK won't actually win any more votes for the cunt.

What about a holiday called Pride Day where normal folk like me take the day off and cram a 200ft tall wicker effigy of Punkape full of arse bandits before setting fire to it on the 18th hole of a golf course.

4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It's widely accepted that due to the soft fucking labour policies of introducing stupidly fucking ridiculous benefits so sitting at home doing fuck all becomes a lifestyle choice for a lot of their voters, holidays from WORK won't actually win any more votes for the cunt.

What about a holiday called Pride Day where normal folk like me take the day off and cram a 200ft tall wicker effigy of Punkape full of arse bandits before setting fire to it on the 18th hole of a golf course.

It's gay pride day everyday for only punky. 

Perhaps fours days off doing good work like picking litter or burning chavs? 

We have too many bank holidays as it is,waste of fucking time trying to get anywhere cos Wayne and waynetta and their  chavvy little cunts are out either shopping or feeding their fat fucking faces with burgers and cola,places of interest are packed full of people that have overpaid to see whatever the fuck it is.What about bosses that have to pay already workshy cunts for a day of no production?.Corbyn certainly is a weapons grade  cuntstick if he thinks this will get him votes but the sad truth is that it probably will.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It's widely accepted that due to the soft fucking labour policies of introducing stupidly fucking ridiculous benefits so sitting at home doing fuck all becomes a lifestyle choice for a lot of their voters,

Not so .. most of these benefits came during the Thatcher ea and their purpose was to hide the true number of unemployed. ESA and PIPs were thought up by Labour to help deal with the issue of people using incapacity benefit and DLA as lifestyle options and started to be introduced in 2008. In 2010 the Tories won an election without having any policies other than hopeless promises to remove the national debt by 2015, the Tories and fucked up over the national debt, ESA and PIPs and instead of targetting the hardcore who refuse to work targetted the most vulnerable instead. 2015 the national debt had increased and all the Tories had to offer was a vote that Cameron was sure would go his way. Anyone who stepped outside Lundun and the south-east should have surely known the risks and the likely result .. had it not been to the scaremongering the leave vote would have been larger. The four extra days are an investment in working people and would have been sensible tying it into national pride even better.

May will win this election, Hammond admitting that taxes will rise and that there is little hope of eliminating the national debt .. the irony though is that in the main she has simply parked her tanks on Labour's lawn. In practical terms though Labour do have the more realistic policies. As to Brexit, whilst I am a pro-leaver I do actually want people in parliament who will check ad doublecheck each stage of the way out of the EU.

5 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Just force of habit Eric .. don't think the slag even merits a capitalised surname.

Yes, she was a cunt in many ways, the thing I did like about her was that she had the balls to not be dictated to by America, in fact, she had poor old Ronnie Reagan pretty much under the thumb, all successive Prime Ministers have shamelessly kissed the arse of the USA.

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, she was a cunt in many ways, the thing I did like about her was that she had the balls to not be dictated to by America, in fact, she had poor old Ronnie Reagan pretty much under the thumb, all successive Prime Ministers have shamelessly kissed the arse of the USA.

Ok , I concede she had her strengths ... it takes some bottle to give bernard ingham a daily blow job.

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

So your beloved Jeremy Corbyn has just announced that, if elected, he is going to create 4 more days of public holidays. St George, David, Andrew, and Patrick. This deluded wanker says it will unite the nation.  With the poor state of the U.K. all holidays should be banned, everybody should work more hours, and pubs closed. Maybe, and only maybe the country  will get back on its feet. I am just off for a stroll down to the Mairie to cast my vote. Come on Marine, you can do it. Vivre

Oo..I like holidays preferably during the sunnier months 

Panzerknacker 

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Don't know what the figures are but it seems to me that a huge amount of people who work don't actually have a proper job. How can they possibly benefit from a public holiday when they're on a zero hour contract? What a thick dinosaur corbyn is. Render the cunt down, we could do with the oil.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm trying to envisage what could possibly embody a holiday for a lazy, unemployed cunt. Can you offer any assistance?

The general mood of society. .happy people. .not pinched little angry faces like what you see in the mirror every morning. .

Panzerknacker 

Guest Spanky

After studying the Brexit campaign and then that orange twat Trump, Corbyn must have finally twigged that most people are such utter dim-witted cunts, they can be swayed by making up all sorts of ridiculous bullshit. For this election, we can probably look forward to offers of free vape refills for every household, increased funding of garden bulbs for pensioners in Tory strongholds and 25% off trips to legoland for benefits scroungers during one of these new bank holidays.