CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Depression

Guest Lady Penelope

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that an inmate of the CC cooler? 

Waaay too much space, besides, the cooler is empty. By chance we had an intake of needy repeat offenders who wouldn't respond to our Behavioural Insights Education Program so for their benefit and comfort were chained, weighted and tossed into the sea.

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Waaay too much space, besides, the cooler is empty. By chance we had an intake of needy repeat offenders who wouldn't respond to our Behavioural Insights Education Program so for their benefit and comfort were chained, weighted and tossed into the sea.

Oh, be a sport and let Decimus back. He's fucking hilarious when he's not feuding. Pleease?

Guest Gong Farmer
47 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm not surprised you're depressed, Pen. It must be decades since any man thought about putting his cock anywhere near your minge.

I thought about it last week.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Great. So they won't be coming back?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bullshit the coolers empty. If it is then you've done something horrible to decs involving a 6ft hole and a ton of concrete. We know quince is a free man to carry on his scatting but chooses to try and sneak back under the radar, the daft twat. 

Guest Manky
36 minutes ago, Neil said:

Theres no such thing,only weak minded people that cant handle their current situation.Don't fucking get me started on depressed teenagers.....lazy,workshy cunts

I am with you there. I find that having no aims or ambition in life, no targets and no interest means I can embrace the cold and darkness in my  non-existent future with a spring in my step and a song in my heart.

Suicide, the soft fuckers way out.

Guest Piston
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A sad farewell to the Corner's very own Chuckle Brothers?

Full fathom five dead Decimus lies
He weareth women's knickers
And at his side,'neath the rolling tide
Lies rotting Billy Stickers

Rest in pieces you defective dicks. Amen.

Let's have a party!

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Could be, whoever he is, he has access to a Damart catalogue. Check out those comfy slippers!

Those flabby arsed pants say he's been there a while.

Guest Gong Farmer
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The effects of excessive alcohol consumption are indeed disturbing!

Not at all, I bet she's lovely to look at, and if she's depressed I'd cheer her up by plying her with an excessive amount of alcohol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 4/24/2017 at 5:14 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Their cuntish ESS will be missed. However, in Franks case, his natural toxicity could destroy all Fukushima waste and dissolve all drown refugee floaters drifting for our shores. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 24/04/2017 at 11:38 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Bullshit the coolers empty. If it is then you've done something horrible to decs involving a 6ft hole and a ton of concrete. We know quince is a free man to carry on his scatting but chooses to try and sneak back under the radar, the daft twat. 

Oh it is empty, the inmates were taken out the other door...