CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bacterial infections

Cap'n Cunt

Super-bummer Reginald Dwight, A.K.A  Lady Elton John, has managed to beat an 'unusual bacterial infection', unfortunately. There is some speculation as to the actual unusualness of this infection - I reckon David Furniss' knob went rotten in Reg's mouth, but that's just my theory. Bacterial infections ain't what they used to be, if they can be shrugged off by a poof such as Reg. Bring back rickets and polio, I say. Them was proper manly infections.

32 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Super-bummer Reginald Dwight, A.K.A  Lady Elton John, has managed to beat an 'unusual bacterial infection', unfortunately. There is some speculation as to the actual unusualness of this infection - I reckon David Furniss' knob went rotten in Reg's mouth, but that's just my theory. Bacterial infections ain't what they used to be, if they can be shrugged off by a poof such as Reg. Bring back rickets and polio, I say. Them was proper manly infections.

And Consumption. It takes a real man to smoke 60 Capstan a day in between gobbing out lumps of blood soaked pulmonary tissue. Mind you, they 'ad respect in them days, you could leave your front door open and not worry about intruders in your back passage.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And Consumption. It takes a real man to smoke 60 Capstan a day in between gobbing out lumps of blood soaked pulmonary tissue. Mind you, they 'ad respect in them days, you could leave your front door open and not worry about intruders in your back passage.

CRAVEN A was better for your throat.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

My Aunty Vi was raped by a Tiger tank. "Ratty" she said, "those 88mm were width you know....the fucker was way longer 'n that". Still, you had proper puffs in them day

But she still had the energy to bring down Messerschmitts by gobbing at them when she had phlegm during the blitz, what a woman.

Guest Manky

The Vickers of Dibley wasn't a gun or a photocopier. It was a barrage balloon. Lenny Henry used to ride it from Travelodge to Travelodge hunting down Stan Boardmans Fokkers.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'm interested to know what other names people can come up with for AIDS. I must say that 'bacterial infection' is playing it down somewhat.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
I'm still standing

A pity the dumpy little puss ball didn`t explode showering his adoring fans in a splash of AIDS laden beal and synthetic hair, they truly deserve it. The cankerous dwarf gagging and suffering with arse cramps seems poetically apt athough that said i doubt if he`s a stranger to it. A horrible cunt that should be taken to Abu Bakr al Baghdadi and his clinic on the top floor of Raqqa`s tallest building for an assessment. Weeeeeeeeeee      

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Here we have a nom with Aids, bacteria, sodomites, and all things botty. Considering that Punkers was logged in for over an hour this morning, and has made no comment, should we be worried about him?

@Punkapeonce had a real fright when Wither's sent him a gaggle of geese. Poor Punker's thought that he was meant to gargle them

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ringrot

Strange how these shit stabbing cunts are "out and proud" - proud of their crap covered cocks. Yet when they're get AIDS they're too ashamed to admit it. 

Guest Mingeeta
58 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've been golfing in Norfolk.....and drinking....

It's normally steers and queers spotted at golf courses in Norfolk and I bet you don't wear antlers so I suppose that narrows it down.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I've been golfing in Norfolk.....and drinking....

It's well known decs, the web footed fen monkey, hails from deepest, dullest Norfolk so one can only assume all that time you spent chained together in the cooler had a lasting effect on the pair of you. For poor old decs it meant being strangled to death in his sleep and stored in your deep freeze to be taken out daily for "golfing in Norfolk", a euphemism for being buggered senseless whilst you regale his thawing corpse about lobster forks, the great time you and the priests have with the choir boys and your handicap-not in the golfing sense but a real mental and physical handicap you have rendering you a dribbling mong with an extremely low IQ and a predisposition for vile sexual depravity