CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bacterial infections

Cap'n Cunt

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

It's normally steers and queers spotted at golf courses in Norfolk and I bet you don't wear antlers so I suppose that narrows it down.

He always wears golfing flannels and washes them daily for some reason.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's well known decs, the web footed fen monkey, hails from deepest, dullest Norfolk so one can only assume all that time you spent chained together in the cooler had a lasting effect on the pair of you. For poor old decs it meant being strangled to death in his sleep and stored in your deep freeze to be taken out daily for "golfing in Norfolk", a euphemism for being buggered senseless whilst you regale his thawing corpse about lobster forks, the great time you and the priests have with the choir boys and your handicap-not in the golfing sense but a real mental and physical handicap you have rendering you a dribbling mong with an extremely low IQ and a predisposition for vile sexual depravity 

You're depraved a homosexual and an oik.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

I've been golfing in Norfolk.....and drinking....

Strolling about on damp grass, eating way too much rich food, drinking. Sounds like a recipe for gout.

Guest Mingeeta
22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You fucking townie ignoramus. Steers have horns, not antlers. If you are going to take on a member of Punkers calibre get your facts right.

Fuck off and lol.

Well he doesn't have horns either. My mistake thank you for ever so nicely pointing it out. And I was meant to put deers. 

Twat. Lol

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

I've been golfing in Norfolk.....and drinking....

I hope you havn't been to my club,we dont have 'not sure' toilet between the ladies and gents,mind you getting your cock out in a field is something that you do on a regular basis anyway.

Fore!

12 minutes ago, Neil said:

I hope you havn't been to my club,we dont have 'not sure' toilet between the ladies and gents,mind you getting your cock out in a field is something that you do on a regular basis anyway.

Fore!

This is one of few occasions I welcome the contribution of the site's Welsh members.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
49 minutes ago, Neil said:

Fore!

He said golf so i doubt that it was 'your club', your fucking weightwatchers club for fat cunts who don't realise they still have a cock without a mirror in front of them.

Skin! 

I am constantly reminded I have a cock when I tread on it

I think Punkers might have played at Cromer,the cleaning lady reported back that she had to mop up a brown tinged spunk trail leading from the changing rooms out to a Range Rover

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Neil said:

I am constantly reminded I have a cock when I tread on it

I think Punkers might have played at Cromer,the cleaning lady reported back that she had to mop up a brown tinged spunk trail leading from the changing rooms out to a Range Rover

The only thing Punkers has from Cromer, is crabs. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Elton once sung "Hold Me Close Tiny Dancer". While he doesn't ever quantify the term 'tiny dancer' we can now reasonably deduce that he didn't mean bacteria. 

_85814776_c0260742-e._coli_bacteria,_sem

Hold it right there, tiny dancers.