CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Five Second Rule.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Is that the mantra you've adopted while living in Cheetham Hill?

You mean the land that time forgot. I am not eligible for residence on The Hill as I am unable to trace my lineage back to Sind Province or Warsaw.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Manky said:

You mean the land that time forgot. I am not eligible for residence on The Hill as I am unable to trace my lineage back to Sind Province or Warsaw.

In other words you can trace your genetics back to a sticky mass splurged on the gas works wall...

....Dreamed a dream by the old canal

.........I kissed my girl by the factory wall

...Dirty old town

.......Dirty old town

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Spanky said:

Anyone who has been to a fast food restaurant or consumed any sort of processesed food has literally eaten gallons of jizz, tonnes of scabs and at least five pubes. After all that lot, the five second rule is kind of superfluous. Never did any famous pop-stars any harm mind. The huge amounts of bum-banditry and herpes ridden groupies might have, but not the five second rule. 

I found my first grey pube today. I couldn't give two fucks about it, only trouble is it was in my Big Mac

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Jesus Christ, there you go again, putting the boot in, you heartless mother fucker

With cutting remarks such as peasant and oik I'm surprised you manage to soldier on. Respect to you Stubbers. Many would have fallen by the wayside by now. I was once called a cur. Nearly finished me it did.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Naturally this doesn't apply how you would think to that horrible French muck they call cheese. If you drop some of that shit on your floor for longer than 5 seconds you have to use commercial cleaning methods to remove the bacteria from your floor.

Vivre cunts.

34 minutes ago, Snatch said:

With cutting remarks such as peasant and oik I'm surprised you manage to soldier on. Respect to you Stubbers. Many would have fallen by the wayside by now. I was once called a cur. Nearly finished me it did.

I'm close to the edge snatcher, if he keeps this barrage of heartless abuse up much longer, I'm telling. The fucking rotter

Guest Wizardsleeve

The five second rule I thought would be mentioned is that of when Punkape pulls his cock out of the altar boy, he has five seconds to get it into his mouth before the pirest enters and takes over.