CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Personal Space

Eddie

4 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Good nom, Eddie.

I had one cunt at work get up in my grille all the time, and luckily I had just had a can of chipotle tuna. I did a silent burp, blew I subtlety in his direction,and viola. Never again.

I just give them my best Franco Begbie dead-eyed psychopathic stare, and they tend to fuck off of their own accordion. 

I've goat the fuckin' cairds, Quincy, where the fuck ur ye?

2 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

He was very careful with his money though.

He was actually Pen, he joined the RFC in the 1920's, based at Weston Zoyland. Stayed on after it changed to the RAF, survived 4 bombings at Biggin Hill during WW2, stuck with it after the war, left in 1959 with a decent military pension and carried on working as an accountant for a private company until the 70's. (All true). Did you know him? His name was Fred.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I just give them my best Franco Begbie dead-eyed psychopathic stare, and they tend to fuck off of their own accordion. 

I've goat the fuckin' cairds, Quincy, where the fuck ur ye?

That wee lassie gat glassed an' nae cunt leaves here 'til we find oot what cunt did it.

Guest Lady Penelope
18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Was your husband an adulterer ?

Imagine if someone had thought this nom was "personal spice" and they had been told to fuck off by Emma Bunton.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

August 30th 1941

I don't know the date, just remember the story he told me. My other Grandad was in the navy on destroyers for the whole war, got through without a scratch, stayed on after the war and signed up for mine clearing duty, got blown up on his first week and spent most of 1946 in hospital. Unlucky or what?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Phew! A close shave there Eric. Was he traumatised surviving the holocaust? 

He traumatised the entire RAF. He was a generous man.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know the date, just remember the story he told me. My other Grandad was in the navy on destroyers for the whole war, got through without a scratch, stayed on after the war and signed up for mine clearing duty, got blown up on his first week and spent most of 1946 in hospital. Unlucky or what?

What? Having you as a grandson? Yes, I guess it was.

Guest Gong Farmer
15 hours ago, ratcum said:

Ditto some of my lot Authoritah. Not Beth Ditto of course

My Granddad was in the secret service throughout the war, secretly hiding from the Redcaps in the attic.

Guest Gong Farmer
16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My grandad survived the holocaust Ratty, he was fixing Hurricanes and Spitfires at RAF Biggin Hill and wasn't Jewish.

My Granddad was in the secret service throughout the war, secretly hiding from the Redcaps in the attic.