CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Personal Space

Eddie

Guest Gong Farmer
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He should have written a diary Gongers. Anne Franks one has sold well for 65 years.

Fuck me is she done to fucking death here, excuse the pun. Fucking Anne Frank, like she was the one and only person to die in a Nazi concentration camp. I've never been to the Anne Frank museum, I refuse to go to the Anne Frank museum on the grounds that it's boring shit and I'd rather spend my time in Amsterdam getting pissed,stoned and shagged. Who goes to one of the most liberal and progressive cities in the world to get fucking depressed by dead Jews? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
32 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Laffin..that's coming from a dyslexic cunt such as your good self stubberz 

Panzerknacker 

Fuck off you Felch Monkey.

Howzatt. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Fuck me is she done to fucking death here, excuse the pun. Fucking Anne Frank, like she was the one and only person to die in a Nazi concentration camp. I've never been to the Anne Frank museum, I refuse to go to the Anne Frank museum on the grounds that it's boring shit and I'd rather spend my time in Amsterdam getting pissed,stoned and shagged. Who goes to one of the most liberal and progressive cities in the world to get fucking depressed by dead Jews? 

I had all good intentions of going to the Anne Frank museum when I was in Amsterdam but ended up in the Sex Museum instead. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, I suppose.

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

Oh yeah, you live near there, I forgot. I can't see them padding out an entire museum dedicated to her, let's face it, we're talking about 2 sheets of plywood, a small table, a chair and a fucking pencil.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh yeah, you live near there, I forgot. I can't see them padding out an entire museum dedicated to her, let's face it, we're talking about 2 sheets of plywood, a small table, a chair and a fucking pencil.

That's about it, most of it's a souvenir shop flogging memories of death, destruction and depravity, utterly depressing and something I avoid at all costs.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I had all good intentions of going to the Anne Frank museum when I was in Amsterdam but ended up in the Sex Museum instead. Oh well, it's the thought that counts, I suppose.

I've past even giving it a thought. I walked past it a couple off weeks ago with all these tourists cunts queuing up for hours to get in, and it was raining. Cunts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

There is always a queue, the trap hatch to the loft in the landing ceiling is very small and fat people keep getting stuck.

A good bit of travel advice for you there Eddie.

42 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

If I remember, it is very difficult to park nearby, so visitors have to walk more than 50 metres, so Eddie won't be patronizing this museum.

I'm glad you all find the story of Anne Frank amusing, I'm sorry I do not, my grandfather died at Auschwitz...........He fell out of his guard tower.

Guest Gong Farmer
54 minutes ago, ratcum said:

so long as he wasn't a conchie

Funnily enough he actually served in France, Belgium and the Netherlands chasing the Krauts into Germany after landing on Gold beach. Bombed and shot at over months and months he still thought he had it easier than my Nan did in London.