CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts With Tattoo Sleeves

Ape™️

What the fuck drives someone to have their entire arm covered in a fucking tattoo? Do they consider what a dreadful fucking mess it's going to look as they get older and their skin becomes loose and saggy? I'm not against tattoos - I have a few myself - but they're small and discrete. For some reason I can imagine Panzy having a full sleeve, funded by the tax payer, obviously.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Spanky

Hipsters with tattoo sleeves, beards, trilby hats and massive headphones are the biggest cunts. I see them on the train, pretending to be doing something constructive on their macbooks, but in reality, they are just watching Grey's Anatomy or some other pile of fucking shite. 

8 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Hipsters with tattoo sleeves, beards, trilby hats and massive headphones are the biggest cunts. I see them on the train, pretending to be doing something constructive on their macbooks, but in reality, they are just watching Grey's Anatomy or some other pile of fucking shite. 

Don't forget the skinny jeans and shoes which extend 5 inches past the ends of their toes.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Spanky said:

The filthy fucking cunts

You find most of these cunts went to 'Uni' (too fucking lazy to say University) still live at home with their parents, although they're in their mid 20's and have jobs as graphic designers, which means they choose lettering fonts for some cunts company logo. They also refer to 'going on holiday' as 'going travelling'. I cant decide who I hate more, these cunts or Islamists, but when Elected as Supreme Ruler Of The Planet, I shall eradicate both groups just to be sure.

• Like 1

Guest Spanky
6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If you're going to have your arm tattooed, get it done by a pro.

bart-simpson.jpg

Ape's tattoo isn't as discrete as he made out

Edited by Spanky
typo

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You find most of these cunts went to 'Uni' (too fucking lazy to say University) still live at home with their parents, although they're in their mid 20's and have jobs as graphic designers, which means they choose lettering fonts for some cunts company logo. They also refer to 'going on holiday' as 'going travelling'. I cant decide who I hate more, these cunts or Islamists, but when Elected as Supreme Ruler Of The Planet, I shall eradicate both groups just to be sure.

Fuck me, we should send this lot to Isis along with some bullets and sharp knives so they can cull these limp wristed, metrosexual cunts. This will also lull the jihadist pricks into thinking we're all as poofy and lead to their merciless slaughter if they abandon their cowardly ways and stand up for a real fight.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

What the fuck drives someone to have their entire arm covered in a fucking tattoo? Do they consider what a dreadful fucking mess it's going to look as they get older and their skin becomes loose and saggy? I'm not against tattoos - I have a few myself - but they're small and discrete. For some reason I can imagine Panzy having a full sleeve, funded by the tax payer, obviously.

Fuck off.

Agreed. If you've got a beard and tats you should be chainsawing a tree, striping the engine of a 50s landrover or beating the shit out of some drunken chavs for fun not listening to wet pants music of your giant head phones and crying into your saggy man boobs. Every other footballist, pro or village green, has sleeves. We'll look back to 20 years and be able to spot those good robots who chose to be cool and out there on their yoof. I want then all dead.  

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me, we should send this lot to Isis along with some bullets and sharp knives so they can cull these limp wristed, metrosexual cunts. This will also lull the jihadist pricks into thinking we're all as poofy and lead to their merciless slaughter if they abandon their cowardly ways and stand up for a real fight.

I agree that we should send them to ISIS, but my master plan involves stretching dead pigs over the nose cones of our trident missiles and firing them at all ISIS strongholds. Any stragglers will be shot on sight with .556 NATO bullets which have been dipped in pork fat and upon entering the body of the target will prevent them from entering their heaven and claiming their harem of hairy faced, Burka clad virgins.

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

It's women who have large tattoos on their legs that get to me.  Very chavvy 

Guest Gong Farmer

I've noticed that there's a lot of good looking women getting these large body embellishes sprawled all over them. I think that they're trying to be 'edgy', they're going to look fucking edgy when they're in their 60's when the tattoos have lost their detail and look like they're suffering from some nasty skin complaint, they're going to look like minging shit.

Guest nobgobbler
20 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've noticed that there's a lot of good looking women getting these large body embellishes sprawled all over them. I think that they're trying to be 'edgy', they're going to look fucking edgy when they're in their 60's when the tattoos have lost their detail and look like they're suffering from some nasty skin complaint, they're going to look like minging shit.

And navel piercings on sagging wrinklies can't be a good look either.

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, The Beast said:

Any woman with a tattoo is a low class moose.

That's what Mr Gobbler said recently to his mate's girlfriend shortly before she took off her jacket and revealed an armful. Pissed myself laughing.