CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts With Tattoo Sleeves

Ape™️

Guest Gong Farmer
57 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

And navel piercings on sagging wrinklies can't be a good look either.

I hope that I never have to find out. Fucking idiots, they make me sick.

Guest nobgobbler
27 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I hope that I never have to find out. Fucking idiots, they make me sick.

I can just imagine K-Lee, Spike, and chums in their old folks home passing the limited time they have left watching repeats of big bwuvva.

14 hours ago, Ape said:

What the fuck drives someone to have their entire arm covered in a fucking tattoo? Do they consider what a dreadful fucking mess it's going to look as they get older and their skin becomes loose and saggy? I'm not against tattoos - I have a few myself - but they're small and discrete. For some reason I can imagine Panzy having a full sleeve, funded by the tax payer, obviously.

Fuck off.

Sorry to disappoint ya apey baby but I'm devoid of ink. .I think tattoos are rebellious in a conformist way..and are worn by mediocre people and the kind of men who order sizzling steak on stone so every cunt in the bistro knows what they are having. ..pretty soon it'll be the inkless who will be considered edgey and unique ...and I do work..I'm a personal trainer to the lazy and overpaid. .couldn't have any kind of lifestyle on the disability stipend 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'm quite partial to a pair of pierced labia, especially when they clang in the breeze like a giant wind chime.

Oh I like those too, I like it when they hang heavy duty padlocks and large cans of Dulux paint from them.

Guest Gong Farmer
55 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I can just imagine K-Lee, Spike, and chums in their old folks home passing the limited time they have left watching repeats of big bwuvva.

I don't know who they are but that doesn't stop me from thinking that they are utter cunts that should skip the old people's home going straight onto the crematorium.

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've noticed that there's a lot of good looking women getting these large body embellishes sprawled all over them. I think that they're trying to be 'edgy', they're going to look fucking edgy when they're in their 60's when the tattoos have lost their detail and look like they're suffering from some nasty skin complaint, they're going to look like minging shit.

Its unfortunately the done thing now for young girls to get tats. It's heart breaking to see good looking women wrecking their bodies in an attemp to be fashionable. A girl I work with talks about getting them and I'm trying to convince her not to, at least not visible ones. She's quite hot but also quick thick which explains a lot and I think lack of intelligence and awareness of the real world around them are the reasons tatto artists are so busy

2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I've noticed that there's a lot of good looking women getting these large body embellishes sprawled all over them. I think that they're trying to be 'edgy', they're going to look fucking edgy when they're in their 60's when the tattoos have lost their detail and look like they're suffering from some nasty skin complaint, they're going to look like minging shit.

Pissflaps and dangleberries! Curse this double posting!

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Its unfortunately the done thing now for young girls to get tats. It's heart breaking to see good looking women wrecking their bodies in an attemp to be fashionable. A girl I work with talks about getting them and I'm trying to convince her not to, at least not visible ones. She's quite hot but also quick thick which explains a lot and I think lack of intelligence and awareness of the real world around them are the reasons tatto artists are so busy

It's a case of 'monkey see monkey do' as many in her generation are no longer capable of thinking for themselves feeling the need to conform and adhere to the latest social standard. Tattoos are a fashion accessory that's happening now, soon the fashion will change and she'll be stuck with something that's naff and old hat.

15 hours ago, Ape said:

What the fuck drives someone to have their entire arm covered in a fucking tattoo? Do they consider what a dreadful fucking mess it's going to look as they get older and their skin becomes loose and saggy? I'm not against tattoos - I have a few myself - but they're small and discrete. For some reason I can imagine Panzy having a full sleeve, funded by the tax payer, obviously.

Fuck off.

Tattoos are generally very working class and plebian.

Which sums you up perfectly you fucking chav wanker....

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Piston
14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If you're going to have your arm tattooed, get it done by a pro.

bart-simpson.jpg

Your local hookers do tatooing?!

Given the sort of needles the disease ridden slappers round here are expert with, I'd rather do my own with a biro.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You find most of these cunts went to 'Uni' (too fucking lazy to say University) still live at home with their parents, although they're in their mid 20's and have jobs as graphic designers, which means they choose lettering fonts for some cunts company logo. They also refer to 'going on holiday' as 'going travelling'. I cant decide who I hate more, these cunts or Islamists, but when Elected as Supreme Ruler Of The Planet, I shall eradicate both groups just to be sure.

When they go 'travelling' it's backpacking in some lawless third world shithole and then wonder why they end up face down in a ditch with a hole in the back of their head. That's why I stay clear of Portugal 

37 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Whose is the cock to the bottom left of the arm ?

Reported for posting your own pathetic member...

Fuck off.

To the vast majority of ordinary people not mentally ill, that would be the thumb of the tattooed man holding up his arm. Of course, this is unless you are a horrendous doughnut connoisseur with an active cock-radar that's on full alert 24/7.

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Fuk..I've been most remiss punkers. .like is being given 

Panzerknacker 

Extreme gayness has taken over this nom. When you 2 arrange to meet up are you going to toss a coin for who takes it up the shitter first? Word of warring panz-if punkers pimp, jamahl umbongo, gets wind of this you'll have to pay for using his goods. A quick search down the sofa should fetch up the necessary funds and don't forget to double bag as he's more than likely got the same arse rotting bummers disease as Reggie Dwite. In the spirit of fairness I'll have to extend the warnings to you too punkers old bean- old pansy is the fragile type so try not to enter into conversation which might provoke debate as he's liable to burst into tears and run to his room to admire his Jeremy Cor Bin scrap book if he's asked to offer an opinion. Oh and good luck lifting him out of his mobility scooter for the consummation of your relationship.

Pair of Walter Mitty cuntbreeds

59 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Shoes which extend 5 inches past the ends of their toes

They are called 'clowns' Eric. You know silly red noses and exploding cars. The cunts. I hate them. Hate them I tell yah.

Quite right Gyps, never accept a lift from one of them, their cars always fall to pieces and they never have breakdown cover.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Extreme gayness has taken over this nom. When you 2 arrange to meet up are you going to toss a coin for who takes it up the shitter first? Word of warring panz-if punkers pimp, jamahl umbongo, gets wind of this you'll have to pay for using his goods. A quick search down the sofa should fetch up the necessary funds and don't forget to double bag as he's more than likely got the same arse rotting bummers disease as Reggie Dwite. In the spirit of fairness I'll have to extend the warnings to you too punkers old bean- old pansy is the fragile type so try not to enter into conversation which might provoke debate as he's liable to burst into tears and run to his room to admire his Jeremy Cor Bin scrap book if he's asked to offer an opinion. Oh and good luck lifting him out of his mobility scooter for the consummation of your relationship.

Pair of Walter Mitty cuntbreeds

You'll have to lie down after typing all that stubbers baby..now get back to work you skiving cunt 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sorry to disappoint ya apey baby but I'm devoid of ink. .I think tattoos are rebellious in a conformist way..and are worn by mediocre people and the kind of men who order sizzling steak on stone so every cunt in the bistro knows what they are having. ..pretty soon it'll be the inkless who will be considered edgey and unique ...and I do work..I'm a personal trainer to the lazy and overpaid. .couldn't have any kind of lifestyle on the disability stipend 

Panzerknacker 

Jesus. You really are a fruitcake, aren't you? Most 'personal trainers' don't have disabilities they claim benefits for. Even you can't seem to make your mind up as to whether you're on benefits, even though you claim to have a disability. Like I said previously, your mountain of bullshit and fibs just gets deeper with each post. So far as I can see, you are receiving benefits because you've said as much time and again – yet now you claim to also have a source of income. HMRC would be very interested, Pansy. Wouldn't it be terrible if they traced your IP address from this website, if someone tipped them off via the tax evasion helpline?

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus. You really are a fruitcake, aren't you? Most 'personal trainers' don't have disabilities they claim benefits for. Even you can't seem to make your mind up as to whether you're on benefits, even though you claim to have a disability. Like I said previously, your mountain of bullshit and fibs just gets deeper with each post. So far as I can see, you are receiving benefits because you've said as much time and again – yet now you claim to also have a source of income. HMRC would be very interested, Pansy. Wouldn't it be terrible if they traced your IP address from this website, if someone tipped them off via the tax evasion helpline?

It's a possibility alright but I'm guessing the proper authorities are more concerned with the swelling ranks of the children of the colonies coming home to the mother country and wanting their old room back 

Panzerknacker 

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Five inches? I've always had them figured for about seven. I suppose it depends on the brand of shoe.

They always combine them with jeans so tight that their legs are compressed to the diameter of broom handles as well, making them look utterly fucking ridiculous. I don't think you can beat a pair of regular fit Levi's or Wranglers with black Docs or Caterpillar boots, not only do these fashion victims look fucking stupid, but their choice of jeans must be seriously uncomfortable, impractical to the point where they can barely climb a flight of stairs and push their testicles so far up that they can be mistaken for kidneys on an X Ray.