CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts With Tattoo Sleeves

Ape™️

17 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You'll have to lie down after typing all that stubbers baby..now get back to work you skiving cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Not really panz, it just tripped off the tongue just like punkers rotted jizz will dribble off yours when he's spent. Kill yourself now to avoid the horror 

8 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

It's a possibility alright but I'm guessing the proper authorities are more concerned with the swelling ranks of the children of the colonies coming home to the mother country and wanting their old room back 

Panzerknacker 

HMRC investigates tax evasion on all levels, Pansy, especially those claiming benefits while not declaring income – no matter how big or small.

Hmmm. *twiddles mustache*

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

HMRC investigates tax evasion on all levels, Pansy, especially those claiming benefits while not declaring income – no matter how big or small.

Hmmm. *twiddles mustache*

Bum fluff does not a mustache make wuggy baby and don't play with it or it'll fall off

Panzerknacker 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not really panz, it just tripped off the tongue just like punkers rotted jizz will dribble off yours when he's spent. Kill yourself now to avoid the horror 

Those pot holes won't fill themselves..now pull on your bib and grab your shovel 

Panzerknacker 

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Defiantly a problem up north of the Antonine, namely you. 

Mm..anyway I'd love to continue this riveting conversation but I've a 4.15 appointment that I have to take care of so I must fly....oh..and that mound of tarmac behind you is getting cold and hard so shovel it and save yourself the bother of getting the pick for it

Panzerknacker 

17 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..anyway I'd love to continue this riveting conversation but I've a 4.15 appointment that I have to take care of so I must fly....oh..and that mound of tarmac behind you is getting cold and hard so shovel it and save yourself the bother of getting the pick for it

Panzerknacker 

4:15 appointment. That must be in a flat roof pub with some other low life spongers. The Benefit Agency closes its doors to the public at 4:00pm so you are not going there are you. Cunt.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

North problem stubbs ..the casual insult is second nature to me 

Panzerknacker 

Well you get enough of them so they should be.

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

4.15 appointment, Really? I thought there were clinics that you can just rock up for an AIDS test, so the appointment bit makes me think this is the result you're going for.

Good luck pansy, hope its Positive.

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sorry to disappoint ya apey baby but I'm devoid of ink. .I think tattoos are rebellious in a conformist way..and are worn by mediocre people and the kind of men who order sizzling steak on stone so every cunt in the bistro knows what they are having. ..pretty soon it'll be the inkless who will be considered edgey and unique ...and I do work..I'm a personal trainer to the lazy and overpaid. .couldn't have any kind of lifestyle on the disability stipend 

Panzerknacker 

And that's not the only thing you're devoid of, is it?

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

4:15 appointment. That must be in a flat roof pub with some other low life spongers. The Benefit Agency closes its doors to the public at 4:00pm so you are not going there are you. Cunt.

Now that's funny ..take note mingbag withers has put some effort in unlike your juvenile cuntspakkery and usual wish for death ...it's double PE tomorrow so remember to pack clean shorts n singlet or its matrons office and an afternoon washing kidney dishes 

Panzerknacker 

On 27/04/2017 at 1:43 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Quite right Gyps, never accept a lift from one of them, their cars always fall to pieces and they never have breakdown cover.

Bobo the clown was thrown from his car and suffered a head injury in the circus last night. Trauma expert Prof Terence Shitpeas told reporters that Bobo was in a critical condition and was currently on "laugh support". 

Ithangyou

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bobo the clown was thrown from his car and suffered a head injury in the circus last night. Trauma expert Prof Terence Shitpeas told reporters that Bobo was in a critical condition and was currently on "laugh support". 

Ithangyou

Hit the wall of a curry house and is in a korma 

Panzerknacker 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 27/04/2017 at 0:13 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Its unfortunately the done thing now for young girls to get tats. It's heart breaking to see good looking women wrecking their bodies in an attemp to be fashionable. A girl I work with talks about getting them and I'm trying to convince her not to, at least not visible ones. She's quite hot but also quick thick which explains a lot and I think lack of intelligence and awareness of the real world around them are the reasons tatto artists are so busy

So???

On 27/04/2017 at 1:21 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

When they go 'travelling' it's backpacking in some lawless third world shithole and then wonder why they end up face down in a ditch with a hole in the back of their head. That's why I stay clear of Portugal 

Nah, it's usually Phucket or Goa, the places that were counted as travelling when their grandparents were doing the rounds, now tourist shitholes full of air-conditioned beach-huts, hofmeister lager, "fishbowls" and piss-weak weed.

Guest DingTheRioja

Forgot to say, there's some cunt down our road with one of those "tribal" tattoos down the side of his face, sort of along his jawbone... it must have been done a few years back because it's already fading.

He looks a right cunt and he now looks ill, it's sagging like his skin is a size too big for him, he's only about 30, not sure he'll make it to 40 cos of what goes up his nose.