CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that vape

Eddie

Guest Snatch
18 hours ago, The Beast said:

I smoked for twenty years. I have used one of these devices for almost eighteen months. Fucking fantastic things. One doesn't need a huge fuck off thing that burns more oil than my 20 year old boiler. I don't spend £10 a week now, whereas if I were on the benson's it would be a tenner per day. When I wake up in the morning I no longer cough and hack up dirty baron greenbacks that walk out of the sink on their own accord. Less snoring also, according to Mrs Beast. The health consequences at worse is an early death, no more or less severe than smoking cigarettes.

I just wait for some cynical politician cunt to stick a large tax on the fucking thing to compensate their chums in the tobacco trade, who now have to up their game and exploit more peasants in shit hole countries to earn a tidy profit.

I smoked for 34 years and gave up 5 years ago without the help of nicotine patches, gum or these fucking e-cigerette things.

So stick that in your theoretical pipe and smoke it you big poof.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

How come Samsung managed to get lumbered with a load of Kamikaze batteries for their latest 'smart' phone but these cunting fucking portable smog machines don't occasionally blow up on the Suckers. 

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

How come Samsung managed to get lumbered with a load of Kamikaze batteries for their latest 'smart' phone but these cunting fucking portable smog machines don't occasionally blow up on the Suckers. 

There have been a number of cases where these smog devices have exploded.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, The Lady Penelope said:

There have been a number of cases where these smog devices have exploded.

Sorry Pen. I must have drifted off reading one of your many other tiresome and dreary posts.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Sorry Pen. I must have drifted off reading one of your many other tiresome and dreary posts.

Gosh that was an original comment you made.

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, Snatch said:

I smoked for 34 years and gave up 5 years ago without the help of nicotine patches, gum or these fucking e-cigerette things.

So stick that in your theoretical pipe and smoke it you big poof.  

Somewhere in my late sister's collection of photos is one dating back to circa 1890 and shows great, great grandmother Bessie Challenor puffing away on her clay pipe .. a right little minx she must have been back in the 1840s.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Good on you for doing it. 

Got to say though it was fucking hard. The urge to have one has passed now and I did have a drag a couple of years ago. Coughed my lungs up and it tasted shit. Just what I needed and never done it again.

Guest Lady Penelope
44 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Got to say though it was fucking hard. The urge to have one has passed now and I did have a drag a couple of years ago. Coughed my lungs up and it tasted shit. Just what I needed and never done it again.

I smoked for about 9 years gave it up in 1977. I did not find particularly hard but a couple of years later I smoked couple ciggies bu they left a really bad taste in my mouth. About 10 years later I had the bright idea of taking a lodger in, he smoked about 60 a day, it was a nightmare the smell of the 'baccer clung to everything including my clothes and people thought that I had started smoking again .. I was glad when he moved out after 6 months it took a week of washing everything clothes, curtains etc to get rid of the smell on them and the smoke hd stained the ceiling in his bedroom and the lounge and kitchen so I had to repaint them.

12 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I smoked for about 9 years gave it up in 1977. I did not find particularly hard but a couple of years later I smoked couple ciggies bu they left a really bad taste in my mouth. About 10 years later I had the bright idea of taking a lodger in, he smoked about 60 a day, it was a nightmare the smell of the 'baccer clung to everything including my clothes and people thought that I had started smoking again .. I was glad when he moved out after 6 months it took a week of washing everything clothes, curtains etc to get rid of the smell on them and the smoke hd stained the ceiling in his bedroom and the lounge and kitchen so I had to repaint them.

What an incredibly dull story. Please regale us with the one where you lost your anal virginity as a camp follower to kitcheners force in the Sudan. Those fuzzy wuzzies don't like it up 'em, but you obviously did. 

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I don't let people smoke in my place or my car. Apart from that I don't care where you smoke. 

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Your "Gaff".....you fucking, gay plebian tosser.

lol.

Sod off.

You pathetic, snivelling dog turd. I feel a lengthy ban coming for you but not from the corner, from the general public due to your vile sexual practices. All and sundry, apart from your alter egos, pen and panzy, are sick of your bullshit on repeat mode. 100% predictable is a coming post about golf/the popes cock/fine wines/drink driving in your landie. For those read bumming/jamahls cock/jamahls piss and spunk/shitting your pants again in your cardboard box home. Kill yourself now.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You pathetic, snivelling dog turd. I feel a lengthy ban coming for you but not from the corner, from the general public due to your vile sexual practices. All and sundry, apart from your alter egos, pen and panzy, are sick of your bullshit on repeat mode. 100% predictable is a coming post about golf/the popes cock/fine wines/drink driving in your landie. For those read bumming/jamahls cock/jamahls piss and spunk/shitting your pants again in your cardboard box home. Kill yourself now.

Peasant.