CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Romanians that have moved into the flat above me!

Guest HizerKite

Guest HizerKite

They constantly shout at each other and stamp around, they are here all day as they don't work so the rent is paid by us (the tax paying public) for them to make my life hell... Thank God I'm  moving out soon!

2 hours ago, HizerKite said:

Deleted They constantly shout at each other and stamp around, they are here all day as they don't work so the rent is paid by us (the tax paying public) for them to make my life hell... Thank God I'm  moving out soon!

Let me get this straight.

Constant feuding? Don't work? Taxpayer subs their rent?

Are you sure Pansy hasn't moved in the flat above you?

Edited by Rick_B

Guest Wizardsleeve

Deleted They constantly shout at each other and stamp around, they are here all day as they don't work so the rent is paid by us (the tax paying public) for them to make my life hell... Thank God I'm  moving out soon!

Are you absolutely certain it's not just Frank having a row with all of his ID's?  

You live in a flat, you have neighbours.  It must be very tiresome for you, and certainly alien to the likes of Punkers and myself. Fucking peasant.

Edited by Rick_B

• Rick_B changed the title to The Romanians that have moved into the flat above me!
3 hours ago, HizerKite said:

They constantly shout at each other and stamp around, they are here all day as they don't work so the rent is paid by us (the tax paying public) for them to make my life hell... Thank God I'm  moving out soon!

You should go to your beaks at the University and get yourself back in the halls of residence.

Guest DingTheRioja

What the fuck is this deleting shit?

They're foreign cunts, scrounging, and annoying one of CCs esteemed* members, so deserve any abuse.

*exaggerated under Artisitic Licence

20 hours ago, HizerKite said:

Easily solved ..dome lid charcoal BBQ and pipe the carbon monoxide up through the ceiling while they sleep..or fuk off to some other hovel 

Panzerknacker 

12 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Easily solved ..dome lid charcoal BBQ and pipe the carbon monoxide up through the ceiling while they sleep..or fuk off to some other hovel 

Panzerknacker 

Two avatarless, humourless wankers. Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope

You could move to a flat in Bucharest and then play loud music and stamp your feet so that your Romanian neighbours can complain about the noisy Brit who has just moved into the block of flats.

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

The Lady Penelope likes this.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

What the fuck is this deleting shit?

They're foreign cunts, scrounging, and annoying one of CCs esteemed* members, so deserve any abuse.

*exaggerated under Artisitic Licence

Rick is upset and disgusted on our behalf yet again.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

*exaggerated under Artistic License 

You mean 'autistic license' surely? 

Don't get smart with me young lady....

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Ape said:

I've told you once already today - fuck off back to your cauldron. 

Gosh .. if someone clever like Panzer, Ding or Punker's had said that it would have been funny! :)

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

I've told you once already today - fuck off back to your cauldron. 

Just thinking @Witheredscrote could you possibly copy and repost Ape's comment as you own and then I would be able to giggle at it :)

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Do you ever do anything else during the day other than churn out humourless, mindless, endless drivel on here?

I am a disabled pensioner and the battery is duff on my mobility scooter so I can't go out today Apey.

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I am a disabled pensioner and the battery is duff on my mobility scooter 

If that is true, I sincerely say sorry for giving you a hard time, however, join in the humour, and not join the tumour AKA panzy.