CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Romanians that have moved into the flat above me!

Guest HizerKite

Guest 'eavensabove
21 hours ago, HizerKite said:

They constantly shout at each other and stamp around, they are here all day as they don't work so the rent is paid by us (the tax paying public) for them to make my life hell... Thank God I'm  moving out soon!

To fuck with you... I've gotta live somewhere and if you can't put up with my noise then fuck off. No cunt here likes ya, and your drains stink. 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Mingeeta said:

If that is true, I sincerely say sorry for giving you a hard time, however, join in the humour, and not join the tumour AKA panzy.

That is not a nice thing to say about Ape :(

Guest Mingeeta
Just now, Mingeeta said:

If that is true, I sincerely say sorry for giving you a hard time, however, join in the humour, and not join the tumour AKA panzy.

Oh. And you completely the wrong sex for punkers.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

That is my avatar apey baby..I'm the grey man in the grey van 

Panzerknacker 

The Lady Penelope likes this.

23 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Gosh .. if someone clever like Panzer, Ding or Punker's had said that it would have been funny! :)

20 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Just thinking @Witheredscrote could you possibly copy and repost Ape's comment as you own and then I would be able to giggle at it :)

Two hilarious posts, both "liked" by Punkape. If ever his level of sheer stupidity was in doubt, I hope this serves to confirm it.

Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
36 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Yes .. its bank holiday weekend too so its double rates.

Is there much competition from Romanians in your line of work?

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Two hilarious posts, both "liked" by Punkape. If ever his level of sheer stupidity was in doubt, I hope this serves to confirm it.

Fuck off.

Console yourself with a tattoo apey ..broken line across throat...with instructions to cut along dotted line

Panzerknacker 

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I heard that  'joke' about the tattoo on the throat at least 30 years ago  Ape, tell the stupid cunt Pansy to fuck off.

p.s: I am trying to build bridges with you. I admit not very hard, but I am trying. Have a lovely weekend caravanning.

Shove your opinion up your filthy frog gite you economic migrant cunt 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The trim next door is from somewhere Eastern Europe direction. I think her family has come to visit as I've heard constant noise from their direction over the last week. 

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Rick is upset and disgusted on our behalf yet again.

It's just as well Rick didn't leave the word R*******s in the nom's main title, otherwise his deletion of it throughout the following comments would've been a completely fucking pointless exercise.

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Shove your opinion up your filthy frog gite you economic migrant cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Awww. Did 'scrote rattle your laid-back, tolerant, even-tempered, Barry White-esque demeanour, Pansy baby? Perhaps your comment was written by the angry, thin-skinned, paranoid, fake fucking vapid cunt sitting next to you. 

9 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I wonder how Punkape would react in this situation. Romanians are usually good Catholics after all.

Steady on old bean, these illiterate  goat herds from near Asia might have dragged their dozen gypsy kids with them. He'd probably be worried they'd set up a brothel and started to undercut him. But then again, if you're a catholic you can carry on like the biggest cunt in the world as long as you say sorry to a child molesting priest once a week. 

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I wonder how Punkape would react in this situation. Romanians are usually good Catholics after all.

@Punkape is the perfect gentleman and I would trust him anywhere.

Guest Lady Penelope
44 minutes ago, ratcum said:

In the Brexit thing I was a 'Remainer' which sounds a bit like 'Romania'. I don't know if that helps at all? 

yes it does.