CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Romanians that have moved into the flat above me!

Guest HizerKite

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Your a fucking genius eav baby..that's brilliant 

Panzerknacker 

I can see why it appeals to you, Pansy.

It's beige, bland, and pockmarked, and expresses a sense of hopelessness and regret. When you're this far into the sandstorm, you know there's no turning back, despite how bleak the future looks.

It's a metaphor that runs quite parallel to yourself, really.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

It's beige, bland, and pockmarked, and expresses a sense of hopelessness and regret. When you're this far into the sandstorm, you know there's no turning back, despite how bleak the future looks.

YES! YES! My own thoughts exactly whilst stood at the easel. I could sense every grain with each stroke from my quill.

17 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

R.K. DaVinci, reckons he can paint? Not in my book he can't. Proper art is a faithful representation of the subject matter.

Take just one of my own examples, produced from mixed-media: Sand, Glue & Paper.

"The Sahara At Noon" by 'eavens. Not a tit in site, and a better place for it in that weather. 

mftZ3b6.jpg

It's brilliant 'Eavens, I'm immediately transported to the sweeping, panoramic landscapes of Lawrence of Arabia.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's brilliant 'Eavens, I'm immediately transported to the sweeping, panoramic landscapes of Lawrence of Arabia.

Don't I know it. My only regret is that the cunt scarpered upon his dromedary before I could capture him in Gouache. 

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's more for the texture don't ya know..it's gritty and abrasive but can remove grime n dirt to prepare a surface or expose the true grain. .much like I show fat people they actually do have bones even if they can't see them collar bones become exposed when the tide of flab around them recedes 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch
On 2017-5-1 at 7:43 PM, Panzerknacker said:

How the fuck do you get by in the real world....seriously. ..

Panzerknacker 

I live in it unlike your illiterate self. 

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Living it large eh..on the edge...edgesnudge 

Panzerknacker 

Don't ya.... know it...... Poofy baby.

Just now, Snatch said:

Don't ya.... know it...... Poofy baby.

Dribble on down to the local sticky carpet for a few lager n limes. .bust a few moves ..do a line of walkers cheese n onion off the bar....finger bang the local bike...living the dream snudge

Panzerknacker 

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Considering you had no idea whether I was talking bollocks or not regarding my situation, maybe not. But I wasn't and if you still find it funny knowing that, then yes, it does.

There are eight million stories in the naked city. This has been one of them. 

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yes. Most definitely it does. I would have said so at the time and I say so now. You're bad. VERY bad indeed. The baddest of the bad.. More bad than a Badder is a... I know what I mean, and that's just too bad.  

Older members will recall the time the original Drew Peacock took exception to a post because he himself had lost a child. I wouldn't have called it a feeding frenzy exactly, but Eric actually got off relatively lightly. As I never tire of pointing out, there are some REAL cunts on here. 

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Older members will recall the time the original Drew Peacock took exception to a post because he himself had lost a child. I wouldn't have called it a feeding frenzy exactly, but Eric actually got off relatively lightly. As I never tire of pointing out, there are some REAL cunts on here. 

Please don't rest in peace Del Boy, you vile cunt

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, Drew's one of the few cunts I genuinely miss. 

Bring him back then! It must be in Your power to do so. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 02/05/2017 at 2:07 PM, 'eavensabove said:

YES! YES! My own thoughts exactly whilst stood at the easel. I could sense every grain with each stroke from my quill.

You perv...