CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Use The Phrase "It Is What It Is"

Ape™️

11 minutes ago, Ape said:

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? It is widely used when explaining or justifying a particular situation or event, but what is it actually saying? Absolutely fuck all, that's what.

Fuck off.

I've noticed this has become prevalent too, usually used by the same cunts who say 'bring it on', and, 'back of the net' all the time.

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? It is widely used when explaining or justifying a particular situation or event, but what is it actually saying? Absolutely fuck all, that's what.

Fuck off.

I actually quite like it.

There's always some cunt moaning and groaning about bollocks or prevaricating about some perceived grievance where none exists.This phrase is a polite and dicreet way of moving things forward.

I'm starting to tire of your input and ill thought out,silly nominations. I would like you to consider posting on another board or undertake some external imrovment training.

Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I actually quite like it.

There's always some cunt moaning and groaning about bollocks or prevaricating about some perceived grievance where none exists.This phrase is a polite and dicreet way of moving things forward.

I'm starting to tire of your input and ill thought out,silly nominations. I would like you to consider posting on another board or undertake some external imrovment training.

Fuck off.

Well the fact you "actually quite like it" merely reinforces my nom. Fucking wanker.

Guest nobgobbler

Oh dear, I say it all the time. I'd like to say I don't know I'm doing it, but I do. I'd stop saying it if only to prevent me from looking a cunt but I just open my mouth and, well, it is what it is. 

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

I suppose it's a bit like people who say "Brexit means Brexit". Although of course that's Strong and Stable government.

Guest nobgobbler
12 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I suppose it's a bit like people who say "Brexit means Brexit". Although of course that's Strong and Stable government.

Those cunts who say "Bregzit means Bregzit" need a fucking slap though.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

I find it used most often by cunts who are horribly wrong about something, and haven't the bollocks to admit it!